XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Thank you Smile
Well, it's USB\Vid_8888&Pid_0008

Sponsored links

I got a problem.

I followed the instructions closely but my controller just won't work with games.

I think it might be something to do with the Xbox360 drivers which I installed but I don't see the device on Devices and Printers section.

Using Windows 7 btw.
I posted a thread in the help forums and got directed here. Can someone help me http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SCP-Filte...to-install
Disclaimer: I do not guarantee this file will work. I don't gurentee it will not destroy your computer. I am not a programmer, just a kid on the internet who found a work around for his own problem. This technique worked for me, but it may not work for you.

I added The following Bluetooth hardware ID's to bthwinusb.inf:

USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404&REV_0112
USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404
USB\VID_040B&PID_2013&REV_0200
USB\VID_040B&PID_2013
USB_Install, USB\Vid_8888&Pid_0008

To use this .inf:
1. Download

-Download bthwinusb.txt from this post.
-Open notepad.
-Copy Text into notepad.

2. Save as .inf file.

-Go to file, then to save as.
-Rename the file bthwinusb.inf.

3. Find your "system" folder

-Find where you put the program files [The recommendation by scarlet was to put them into - C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions]
-Go into the "system" file.
-There you should see a file named bthwinusb.inf. This is where you will save the dowloaded .inf.

4. Save the .inf to "system" folder

-You need administrative power to save the downloaded file to the system folder. I recommend opening 7-zip as an admin than copying file to your system folder.* (override the other bthwinusb if prompted).
-Your hardware ID should now be supported. Good luck Biggrin.

*This file is no longer signed and you may need to force windows to install it.
*In Windows Vista, I did not have to do anything special. I just had to approve the installation. In windows 8, I had to turn off checking driver signature (video link on how to do this).

Edit: If this file downloads as text in a new internet tab, the following steps may be easier.
-Open notepad as Admin.
-Copy text from bthwinusb.txt into notepad.
-Save into system folder with the name bthwinusb.inf (to find your system folder see steps 3 above).

.txt   BthWinUsb.txt (Size: 7,6 KB / Downloads: 658)
scarelet,why i cant install the bluetooth drivers?i have update all files already *
I want to apologize in advance because i'm just another newbie that just registered to able to post something here because he had a problem with his controller. I know it is annoying definitely because this is my first post here. So i hope since i made an account i'll be more active on these forums.( i know so shamefur dispray)

Okay now to my question, I tried to search this thread for answers but i couldn't find anything related to my problem. Here goes, I installed the drivers correctly and got my controller working and it works with all the games that have controller support but recently there have been problems with the driver or windows itself i don't know exactly what's causing this. After I plug in my controller it works fine for awhile but then it will suddenly install default drivers for the controller while the drivers had already been isntalled. This causes my controller to suddenly not work anymore and if i check the device manager i can see 2 xbox 360 controllers for windows under the microsoft common controller for windows class. (also i don't use bluetooth it's wired)

Any suggestions about what to do ?
thx in advance
If i run this program and then let my pc sleep, when it wakes up scpserver is using 30-40% cpu and only stops when i end the process.
and there is an xbox controller connected to the pc at all times so games that support controllers will change the keyboard tips to controller tips, even if no controller is plugged in.
is there anyway to fix this because i would love to keep using this, because i can't find any other alternative to motioninjoy
How do you exactly pair the controller to a bluetooth dongle? I installed the SCP drivers and the controller is working just fine when wired, but I can't pair it to my dongle. I tried installing/unstalling multiple times.

And yes, I'm sure the dongle works. I can pair it with my smartphone and tablet.

Windows 8, btw.
(09-21-2013, 11:34 AM)forgone Wrote: So after spending way more time on this than I should have, I found a solution to my problem (and played my first game with a wirelessly).

Basically after I had added my bluetooth's hardware ID to the .inf files, that .inf file was no longer signed. Therefore, Windows 8 would not install (and did not tell me they would not install it until I tried to manually install it. damn bastards!). To get around this I had to turn off windows checking the signature. (video of how to at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM1MN8QZhnk for windows 8) Then I went into the systems folder, right clicked on bthwinusb and clicked install. A window popped up saying the inf file is unsigned and I said install anyway. Than I opened the installer (scpdrive.exe) checked forced install and pressed install. The controller and bluetooth then worked for me.

Sorry for rushed explaination. I am tired and feel accomplished which is the perfect mix for making me want to hit the hay. If anyone else is having similar trouble let me know and I'll be happy to help. For those that want to mess with there .inf files I might make a video or write a in depth post if there is interest. Or maybe I can just update the bthwinusb.inf with all the new hardware ID's and post it online.

Thanks, man. I followed your instructions and the controller FINALLY paired with my Bluetooth dongle. I added my hardware id's (you can find them in the device manager. Use Google for more details) to the .inf file, turned off Windows signature enforcement, and checked "Force Install". I could NOT install the bluetooth drivers without checking "Force Install", so make sure you don't skip this step.
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I follow all the steps (1 to 8) in the first post and managed to use the ps3 controller via USB cable, it work fine while connected through the USB cable, then I unplugged the DS3 controller from the USB cable so I can use it via the Bluetooth dongle (already connected), to my surprise it didn't work, I couldn't find what was the problem so I disconnected everything, the Bluetooth dongle and the USB cable; then I restarted my PC so maybe it would work after the restart; sadly, again, I couldn't find a connection between the DS3 controller and the Bluetooth dongle, and even worse, the xbox360 controller icon didn't appear in "devices and printers" in the control panel, so I right click the Playstation® 3 controller icon instead (also in "devices and printers") and try to configure it, but couldn't find a device to configure.

I know some bluetooth devices aren't supported, but aside from it, why is that I can't use the DS3 via USB cable anymore knowing that the first time it worked properly? I would appreciate some advices, as I said before I managed to make it work the first time and then after restart the PC it didn't work anymore.

EDIT: Here is an image of my "devices and printers" panel after everything is connected (the DS3 via USB cable, and the Bluetooth dongle), as you can see the xbox360 controller icon doesn't appear anymore.

[Image: hy7ZOwK.jpg]

EDIT 2: Or is it that I must run the ScpDriver application everytime I want to use the DS3 controller?