XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Getting a weird issue when I run the pair tool on a fresh install with all drivers installed.

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ScpControl.Ds3State ScpControl.UsbDevice.get_State()'.
   at ScpPair.ScpForm.tmEnable_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18052 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ScpPair
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Scarlet.Crush%20Productions/bin/ScpPair.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18047 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18021 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18044 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
ScpControl
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.103
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.103
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Scarlet.Crush%20Productions/bin/ScpControl.DLL
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18060 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

For Scarlet if he gets a chance to take a look.

This happens whether or not the SCP service is running.

Sponsored links

This works pretty great as a simple XInput driver over USB. I don't have a good way to try the Bluetooth or PCSX2 pressure sensitivity support.

So, with the PS4 and its DS4 available now, do you think there'll be any plans to extend this to the DS4? I was surprised to see that Sony only added DirectInput support, although that's clearly better than nothing, and x360ce can probably get us most of the rest of the way.
(11-13-2013, 06:45 AM)_Ombra_ Wrote: Hey guys,

i recently updated my windows 8 to 8.1 and after that the bluetooth stoped connecting to the controllers. If i use USB it works like a charm. Any clue?

Works for me on 8.1 64bit. Figured I'd let you know.

(bt dongle - Asus bt400)
I followed the each step and managed to install it successfully. However, when i test the device in "devices & printers" it doesn't detect any of my analogue stick movements or any of the buttons i press. I tried collaborating the controller though the same tool but to no avail. :L
(11-13-2013, 09:07 PM)rich9119 Wrote: I followed the each step and managed to install it successfully. However, when i test the device in "devices & printers" it doesn't detect any of my analogue stick movements or any of the buttons i press. I tried collaborating the controller though the same tool but to no avail. :L

When my controllers are paired, I also don't have any analog stick movement under device and printers.

Under wherever you extracted to:/SCPSERVER/BIN/WIN64 - there is a tool called SCPUser - this shows you whether the controller is working properly, check there.
(11-13-2013, 11:10 PM)tolstoy635 Wrote: When my controllers are paired, I also don't have any analog stick movement under device and printers.

Under wherever you extracted to:/SCPSERVER/BIN/WIN64 - there is a tool called SCPUser - this shows you whether the controller is working properly, check there.

Thanks for the help. I've found SCPUser and the results are pretty strange. The PS3 controller keeps flicking from connected to disconnected about every 0.4 seconds. Can anyone help?
Hi guys. First of all - sorry for my poor English. I hope it's understandable. So, now my question:
Is there any posibility to connect fake DS3 controller to PC via Bluetooth? Unfortunately, I bought one by accident on ebay and now I have a problem :/
  • Original DS3 pad is working perfect via cable and via Bluetooth
  • Fake pad is working without problems when it's connected to PC with USB cable.
  • Also, it's working great via Bluetooth when I paired that crap with my PS3, but...
I can't make it work with PC via BT.
I'm attaching three logs from ScpServer.exe:

First, when I'm connecting original DualShock3 (bluetooth)
[Image: vo8l.jpg]

Second, when I'm trying use new one (bluetooth). It's stopping at some step and that's all Sad
[Image: gpvg.jpg]

And last, when I connect fake one with USB
[Image: qcjb.jpg]

Any ideas?
Hello!

So my dongle (recommended by people already successful so it should be compatible) finally came and I started going through the process set up by Scarlett.Crush on page one of this thread.

After a while I was able to get the ps3 controller working fine via USB, but have not yet had success via bluetooth.

If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. You'll have to tell me exactly what you need either from me or for me to do (even through PM is fine to no clutter the board). I'm tech savvy so hopefully it shouldn't take too much troubleshooting!

Thanks ~

Chris
(11-13-2013, 11:17 PM)rich9119 Wrote: Thanks for the help. I've found SCPUser and the results are pretty strange. The PS3 controller keeps flicking from connected to disconnected about every 0.4 seconds. Can anyone help?

Are you certain that their aren't any issues with the cord or USB port? That sounds like what might cause that issue.
(11-14-2013, 06:20 AM)Wigginns Wrote: Are you certain that their aren't any issues with the cord or USB port? That sounds like what might cause that issue.

In page 126 (posts #1252 y #1257) other people have issues with your BT dongle (USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100) maybe it could help you. BTW,
it is possible that your Bluetooth doesn't support EDR so it can't work properly, you can check it by running the "SCPUser" application at: C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\Win64 (or win32)
if the rumble function works (I mean the vibration function) without the usb cable (I mean wirelessly) then your BT dongle doesn't support EDR; it rumble doesn't work then I don't know what could be the problem.