XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Ok, maybe someone will be interested, that I finally got xinput wrapper working with not-genuine DS3 via Bluetooth (mac starts with 00:26:5C)
At this moment only one controller can be connected at the same moment and it's a bit laggy but... it proves that it's possible. I think, that I need 1-2 more days to make it work with 4 controllers. No idea what to do with lags yet, but I'll try to fix it.

@Scarlet.Crush, are you interested in my workaround? Unfortunately I'm a total newb in C#, so my code is really lame but with your improvements, it could help many people cheated by fraudulent sellers.

Sponsored links

Nobody needs the sources so... here's just DLL fix for fake controllers (based on version 1.0.0.103).
All my controllers are working now via Bluetooth, but one is lagged - always the same though it's okay when connected to PS3. I'll make some update when I'll find the reason.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpControl.zip (Size: 27,68 KB / Downloads: 689)
(11-19-2013, 01:19 AM)Nashi Wrote: Nobody needs the sources so... here's just DLL fix for fake controllers (based on version 1.0.0.103).
All my controllers are working now via Bluetooth, but one is lagged - always the same though it's okay when connected to PS3. I'll make some update when I'll find the reason.

Good job, if it works. I don't have a fake controller to test though.

+1 for you
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Ok guys, i'm officially going nuts. Everything used to work fine before the update to Windows 8.1. Now when i try to install only the contorller gets recognized but not the bluetooth device. As soon as i click force install it works but i loose regular bluetooth functionality. Aside of all of that, service does not get installed and that messes things up even more because i have to run the server tool to make it work. USB only works fine.

Any advice on how to clean the drivers completely and start from scratch? When i do uninstall nothing happens (log is empty, just says Uninstall Succeded but it does not show a thing)

EDIT: Managed to configure the service manually using the following commands via elevated command prompt (cmd.exe):
sc create "SCP DS3 Service" binPath="C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpService.exe" start=auto
net start "SCP DS3 Service"

This fixed the bluetooth connection to the controller but as i said before, bluetooth functionality in windows is gone unless i rollback to the windows driver. Any solutions?
(10-18-2013, 09:55 PM)khaled_7 Wrote: Hello guys.
I need your help. I've been suffering this problem since I started to use this tool.
(bluetooth connection)
after first install the controller works perfectly but suddenly (after shutdown/sleep/hibernation) when i press the PS button my controller doesnt find my computer. I don't know why. so i need to uninstall & reinstall so it works again and so on. that was on an older version. 0.7 something.
I just updated it to the latest 1.0.103 yesterday and the problem still happens but even worse ! sometimes even reinstalling doesnt fix it. the controller gets connected normally and the buttons monitor responds BUT the scpservice.exe doesn't say that the controller is connected (SO WEIRD !) and the game doesnt consider it's connected. this thing didnt happen with the old version. just a reinstall used to fix it ALWAYS.

windows 8 64bit

I have a similar problem with Windows 7 64-bit. I'm on 1.0.103, but after shutdown/sleep/hibernation, the controller can't find the computer (the four lights just flash until it gives up). Uninstall and reinstall via SCPDriver.exe fixes the problem, but it's a 60-second pain in the ass that I don't want to have to do every time I come back to my computer.

Any solution?
(11-19-2013, 03:52 AM)_Ombra_ Wrote: Ok guys, i'm officially going nuts. Everything used to work fine before the update to Windows 8.1. Now when i try to install only the contorller gets recognized but not the bluetooth device. As soon as i click force install it works but i loose regular bluetooth functionality. Aside of all of that, service does not get installed and that messes things up even more because i have to run the server tool to make it work. USB only works fine.

Any advice on how to clean the drivers completely and start from scratch? When i do uninstall nothing happens (log is empty, just says Uninstall Succeded but it does not show a thing)

EDIT: Managed to configure the service manually using the following commands via elevated command prompt (cmd.exe):
sc create "SCP DS3 Service" binPath="C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpService.exe" start=auto
net start "SCP DS3 Service"

This fixed the bluetooth connection to the controller but as i said before, bluetooth functionality in windows is gone unless i rollback to the windows driver. Any solutions?

I think that's normal, it says this in the OP:

Scarlet.Crush Wrote:Note : The Bluetooth Driver requires that you dedicate a Bluetooth Dongle to DS3 use. It will not be usable by other Bluetooth devices after the driver has been installed.

Unless you are talking about a separate device?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Hello,

Thanks for this! I've been using it through USB and it works perfectly. I was thinking of getting a Bluetooth dongle for this as well now that I've got it working, but there are some things that aren't clear to me. What happens if my PC and PS3 are close together? Does pressing the PS button turn on the PS3 and connect to the dongle plugged into the PC at the same time or is there someway to control what the controller connects to? Also there's a list of supported Bluetooth dongles, but looking around several retailers, none of them seem to have any hardware IDs listed so how do I know which one to get? Also, after I get a Bluetooth dongle, is there some process of uninstalling and reinstalling to follow if I had already been using it over USB or can I just plug the dongle in and it will work?
Hi,

So i did all the steps but my computer fails to recognize the Sixaxis as a 360 controller.

[Image: mmfxmq.jpg]

Sorry it's in spanish.

Any advice?
Thanks
Why would anyone use this instead of the more mature, signed Motioninjoy driver (which supports a mode specifically for pcsx2 pressure sentivive, mind you)
You forgot to add bloatware, cause of BSODs and ad-infested in your nice feature list of motionjoy Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]