XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@Thigz: can you do the following -

1. Disconnect your DS3 from USB.
2. Press and hold the PS button till the LEDs stop flashing.
3. Reboot your PC.
4. Plug in your DS3 to USB.
5. Wait 10 seconds.
6. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
7. Wait until the LEDs stop flashing.
8. Plug it back in to USB.
9. Zip up your ScpService.log and ScpDriver.log and post.

Sponsored links

I just wanted to say Thank you for the awesome program Scarlet.Crush works great!! Laugh
(12-21-2013, 09:06 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Thigz: can you do the following -

1. Disconnect your DS3 from USB.
2. Press and hold the PS button till the LEDs stop flashing.
3. Reboot your PC.
4. Plug in your DS3 to USB.
5. Wait 10 seconds.
6. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
7. Wait until the LEDs stop flashing.
8. Plug it back in to USB.
9. Zip up your ScpService.log and ScpDriver.log and post.

Sorry, I was pressing F5 just on the page before where my post was and didn't see this Wacko But I'll do that! Still, can you take a look on my edit on the page before? I guess I found the problem but can't fix it.
Also, I'd like to thank you beforehand for this application! Motioninjoy is a real pain in the *ss and nobody should use that. Wonderful job!
@Thigz: the fix provided by that link is for an older version of the dll, it is not compatible with the new version of ScpService/ScpServer.
@Scarlet.Crush: So, there's no fix to the newest version? :\
How come I'm only able to pair for 1-3 seconds before my DS4 turns off? It worked fine before with my onboard ASUS bluetooth, but the range was only 1-3 ft so I bought this http://www.iogear.com/product/GBU521/ which should be supported. I've already done the obvious like reinstalling everything and no dice.

I uploaded the log.

Attached Files
.txt   Ds4Pair.txt (Size: 5,81 KB / Downloads: 442)
@spongeworthy: sounds like the battery is low. I give mine a few hours connected on USB when it starts doing that. Battery life seems to be around the 6hr mark, less if playing a game with heavy rumble usage.

From the log the pairing completed successfully before your DS4 shut itself down.
(12-22-2013, 04:12 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @spongeworthy: sounds like the battery is low. I give mine a few hours connected on USB when it starts doing that. Battery life seems to be around the 6hr mark, less if playing a game with heavy rumble usage.

From the log the pairing completed successfully before your DS4 shut itself down.

I had it charging for 30 minutes just in case, guess I'll give it a bit longer.
(11-19-2013, 01:19 AM)Nashi Wrote: Nobody needs the sources so... here's just DLL fix for fake controllers (based on version 1.0.0.103).
All my controllers are working now via Bluetooth, but one is lagged - always the same though it's okay when connected to PS3. I'll make some update when I'll find the reason.

Hey Nashi,
Can you post the source? Or even just point out the tweaks you made? I tried to get an off-brand controller working a while back, but was only able to get past the connection rejection. After that they would talk for a while before my controller disconnected.
Scarlet please, can you tell me if there's a fix to my problem?