XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@Thigz: Your issue is you have a non-genuine controller, I didn't write the changes to support them.

Sponsored links

(12-22-2013, 01:02 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Thigz: Your issue is you have a non-genuine controller, I didn't write the changes to support them.

I can't install the Xbox 360 driver no matter what..
Processor: AMD A8-3800 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~ 2.4 GHz
RAM: 4096MB = 4.1 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
Scarlet can you write the changes to support non-genuine controllers? I bought mine thinking it was genuine on ebay, and it doesn't look generic at all, damn..
EDIT

I managed to uninstall all drivers and start from scratch. With SCP 1.1.0.136 my DS3 works via USB and bluetooth, but my DS4 only works via USB and not bluetooth.

I get stuck at the DS4 pairing step. The DS4 Pairing Tool states "Simple Pairing not supported on this device." I have a v2.1 + EDR Class 1 bluetooth dongle that is in the supported list:

USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_3164
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

Time for a new dongle?
After i re-installed the drivers (i tried to have integrated bluetooth + a normal dongle but it did not worked) every time i put off the computer or laptop goes in suspension I have to uninstall and reinstall drivers... how to solve this problem?
I installed this, then I decided to uninstall it.

Now I encountered a problem, it completely broke my bluetooth and some USB error.

steps i took:
- doubleclicked ScpDriver.exe > clicked uninstall.
- restarted PC

what happened is my PC now has problems detecting the bluetooth and device manager shows some USB problem.
I tried reinstalling my bluetooth software but it didnt solve anything. Also now my PC boots a LOT slower since there is a hardware detection issue.

[Image: TJaoxqh]
http://imgur.com/TJaoxqh

Now i cannot use my bluetooth even with the xinput wrapper uninstalled and a lot of hardware problems for my PC.
Before this, it was all working perfectly

Code:
SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.1.0.136 [12/21/2013 2:15:52 PM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PS3 controller\ScpServer\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\ScpVBus.inf".
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PS3 controller\ScpServer\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_0B05&PID_17B5&REV_0112" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf".
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_1131&PID_1001&REV_0373" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf".
INFO    - Installation did not occur because the hardware isn't currently present.
INFO    - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_1131&PID_1001&REV_0373' for reinstall on next plug-in.
INFO    - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_1131&PID_1001&REV_0373' for reinstall on next plug-in.
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PS3 controller\ScpServer\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf".
INFO    - SCP DS3 Service Started.

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
DS3 USB Driver
Bluetooth Driver

SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.1.0.136 [12/23/2013 3:56:53 AM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.

INFO    - SCP DS3 Service Stopped.
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageUninstallW
INFO    - Uninstalling driver package C:\Program Files (x86)\PS3 controller\ScpServer\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf...
INFO    - Successfully uninstalled 'C:\Windows\INF\oem66.inf'.
SUCCESS - Device with device instance ID 'USB\VID_0B05&PID_17B5\DC85DE66F99B' reinstalled.
INFO    - Successfully uninstalled 1 devices for C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\bthwinusb.inf.
INFO    - Successfully deleted properties for driver store entry 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\bthwinusb.inf'.
SUCCESS - Uninstall completed.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageUninstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageUninstallW
INFO    - Uninstalling driver package C:\Program Files (x86)\PS3 controller\ScpServer\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf...
INFO    - Successfully uninstalled 'C:\Windows\INF\oem67.inf'.
SUCCESS - Phantom device with device instance ID 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268\5&2FA0C562&0&2' marked for reinstall.
INFO    - Successfully uninstalled 1 devices for C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\ds3winusb.inf.
INFO    - Successfully deleted properties for driver store entry 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\ds3winusb.inf'.
SUCCESS - Uninstall completed.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageUninstallW  (0x0)
SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Removed

Uninstall Succeeded.
Hey Scarlett can you add this Bluetooth device? its for a 2010 white MacBook.

USB\VID_05AC&PID_8218&REV_0042
I gave maximum permission to your folder and its files following some suggestion i found in this thread result is, do not understand why, that if i restart windows your wrapper continues working, if i suspend the laptop or put it off it stops working i need to uninstall and need re-install. I read that i should simply restart the service but i do not know how to do it cause the service file need some kind of special command. If all this it is just normal sorry for disturbing in any case it is fantastic and i will continue using it.
I just wanted to thank you for this driver. I used to use Motioninjoy but when I recently ran it I noticed it opens this site sh.com. I can handle ads in the program but forcing a web page to open is bordering on malware.

Anyway thanks so much for providing a safe driver for the PS3 controller, it works great and I really appreciate it.
Nothing... I found scp ds3 service in administrative services, stopped it and restarted it but nothing... i have to uninstall and reinstall...