XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for this great piece of software! It works like a charm and instantly!

I just encountered one problem: I am using a bluetooth keyboard which I am not able to use anymore as the bluetooth steering is completely overtaken by SCP. Can you please help me and let me know how to pair my keyboard and still be able to use the PS3 Controller?

Kind regards,

Aldaris

Sponsored links

(01-12-2014, 10:38 PM)Aldaris Wrote: Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for this great piece of software! It works like a charm and instantly!

I just encountered one problem: I am using a bluetooth keyboard which I am not able to use anymore as the bluetooth steering is completely overtaken by SCP. Can you please help me and let me know how to pair my keyboard and still be able to use the PS3 Controller?

Kind regards,

Aldaris
It is impossible to pair both a PS3 controller and another standard bluetooth device to the same bluetooth device as SCP has to rewrite the bluetooth stack for compatibility with the DS3. It's one or the other. You can however purchase a second bluetooth device and have one set up for your keyboard with the other set up for the DS3.
For a few weeks I was able to run this program flawlessly. But a few days ago the ScpServer would not allow me to connect my PS3 controller. It says "Host AddressLaughisconnected." When I plug in my controller it gives me the "DS3 arrival event" line but the Pad 1 button will not allow me to press it. The ScpMonitor recognizes my controller and everything. I've uninstalled and re installed multiple times without any luck. Does anyone know how to fix this?
(01-13-2014, 06:20 AM)Kronicler Wrote: For a few weeks I was able to run this program flawlessly. But a few days ago the ScpServer would not allow me to connect my PS3 controller. It says "Host AddressLaughisconnected." When I plug in my controller it gives me the "DS3 arrival event" line but the Pad 1 button will not allow me to press it. The ScpMonitor recognizes my controller and everything. I've uninstalled and re installed multiple times without any luck. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Just a couple of suggestions if you haven't tried it. Do a pinhole reset of the controller. I assume you have also reinstalled the Xbox drivers too? About the only things I can think of. Good Luck
The Dohitchy is there so you can attach the Whatchamacallit to the Thingamabob.
Hey, I have problem connecting using bluetooth but USB works.
When I unplug controller from USB, leds are flashing on DS3 and its all.

With USB:

Before installing the driver:

After:

zadig.exe tool window:

Adapter ASUS USB-BT211 id VID_0B05&PID_1783, win 7 64
Hi!

I found this by chance and I am very glad I did. So I wanted to thank you for the work.

I want to connect two DS3, but if possible by bluetooth. Therefore, as I have none, I wanted to ask you. What bluetooth recommend me to buy? I am from Spain.

Thanks!
@Scarlet.Crush

What license is your code released under?

I did not see any license file in the archive. However, I noticed that there seems to be a fork here, which is released on google code under LGPL.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XInput-Wrapper

I would like to make sure before I try to extend it that I can do it without going against your intent.
(01-13-2014, 11:23 PM)ckm_ckm Wrote: Hi!

I found this by chance and I am very glad I did. So I wanted to thank you for the work.

I want to connect two DS3, but if possible by bluetooth. Therefore, as I have none, I wanted to ask you. What bluetooth recommend me to buy? I am from Spain.

Thanks!

If you get an ASUS adapter you should be ok, but get the 2.1 + EDR version to make sure you don't have a incompatibility issue with controller. I have the 4.0 version and it's not on the list yet.
Thank You for the amazing work !

I was wondering. Is it possible to switch the bluetooth driver to the oryginal windows one, just in case i wont to send or recieve some files via bluetooth ?
First of all, thanks for this amazing tool. (motioninjoy is garbage)

Everything works great via USB but as soon as I disconnect all LEDs start blinking until the controller turns off.

I've installed everything correctly, my on-board bluetooth adapter was not in the supported list so I replaced the driver using the provided instructions.

This is what the monitor shows once I disconnect my controller;
[Image: nBfXHdz.jpg]

ScpService log is attached.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.