XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@cplusplus: you just need to have 1 controller connected while installing the drivers. The driver gets added to the driver database, any subsequent controller that gets connected will get the driver automatically installed by Windows. It's just more convenient to have the drivers all installed at the same time.

Can you do the following -
1. Disconnect all your DS3s from USB.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Plugin your controllers 1 at a time.
4. Zip up your ScpService.log file and post as an attachment.

Sponsored links

Attached as requested is my SCPService.log

Again, in SCPMonitor there are 2 pads and each one has a different address, however in control panel, only the last controller I plug in gives me any response.

After some testing, I noticed that it only responds to the controller that is registered as Pad 1. This remains true when I change the controller's allocation with SCPMonitor.

Attached Files
.zip   SCPService.zip (Size: 1,61 KB / Downloads: 133)
@cplusplus: so your service log looks fine, can you run Win32\ScpUser.exe and test your controllers with it.
(01-22-2014, 10:34 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @cplusplus: so your service log looks fine, can you run Win32\ScpUser.exe and test your controllers with it.

It looks like both controllers work fine in Win32/ScpUser.exe

I am running 64 bit, would that matter? Win64/ScpUser.exe only 1 controller is shown.
@cplusplus: ScpUser.exe (both x86 & x64) try to use the Native Feed which is published by the service. Only 1 instance can use it at a time, so if you start the x64 version while the x86 version is running it won't be able to use the Native Feed and then falls back to XInput.

So it sounds like there is an issue with the X360 driver on Port #2. Open Device Manager, select View > Devices by connection. Expand the Scp Virtual Bus Driver node - should look like the following

Looks like that was it!

Mine doesn't quite look the same, however, one device was disabled. A quick right-click enable fixed my problems. I even paired a 3rd DS3 to test if future controllers would work correctly.

Looks like it did the trick.

Thanks for everything Scarlet.Crush!

EDIT: Re-opening the Device Manager after the fix - my device manager does mimic yours.
Hi,

I've been trying to get this to work with my DS3 original controller and a bluetooth dongle.
I can use the controller fine with the usb cord attached but my bluetooth doesn't seem to be working.

When opeing the SCPMonitor it says:
Host Adress: <error>

I have no option for "Disable ssp" in the configuration of SCPMonitor.
My bluetooth dongle is: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001
@DuckerDuck: the option to "Disable SSP" was added in the update which you can download from Post #1, see the Apply Update section for how to install it.
(01-23-2014, 07:17 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @DuckerDuck: the option to "Disable SSP" was added in the update which you can download from Post #1, see the Apply Update section for how to install it.

Thanks that did the trick Smile

Are you planning on adding ps move support? You could probably use the Move on pc API?
I've been using Xinput Wrapper for nearly a year now, and it has worked flawlessly from the outset with my bluetooth dongle+DS3. However, just recently it stopped working with bluetooth. I made no changes to my hardware or software configuration (to my knowledge). Updating to the latest version did not solve my problem. I zipped up SCPService/SCPDriver logs for examination.

The bluetooth dongle in question is this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6833242003
"Bluetooth Specification 2.1 EDR Class 1."

Attached Files
.zip   SCP.zip (Size: 2,24 KB / Downloads: 117)