XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@RenegadeRacer: cool, now follow the steps in Post #2291.

@damron17: ok, so lets try forcing the MS drivers onto the device.

1. On the Drivers tab, click the Update Driver button.
2. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
3. Select Browse.
4. Browse to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Next.
7. After the installation completes verify that the driver version is 2.1.0.1349.

Sponsored links

(02-04-2014, 11:52 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @damron17: ok, so lets try forcing the MS drivers onto the device.

1. On the Drivers tab, click the Update Driver button.
2. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
3. Select Browse.
4. Browse to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Next.
7. After the installation completes verify that the driver version is 2.1.0.1349.

That is indeed the driver version now. So do I check it again to see if it works or is there anything else I need to do before hand?
I have performed the steps listed in that post. The only minor issue is that there is no Microsoft Common Controller For Windows Class node listed anywhere in the Device Manager. I've included a screenshot showing this. I figure what you want to know would fall under the USB devices node instead, so that is where I got the other 2 screenshots from that show the driver info.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@damron17: should be good to go now.

@RenegadeRacer: ok, you have libusbx.org drivers installed. Did you install the Microsoft Xbox360 Controller Drivers as outlined in Post #1 ?
(02-05-2014, 12:41 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @damron17: should be good to go now.

@RenegadeRacer: ok, you have libusbx.org drivers installed. Did you install the Microsoft Xbox360 Controller Drivers as outlined in Post #1 ?

Yes, they should be currently installed; was one of the first things I did.
(02-05-2014, 12:41 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @damron17: should be good to go now.

Bluescreened me. I'm not sure if its cause I used a different controller then the one I had plugged in during the install or not or whatever or if I gotta re-install it.
@RenegadeRacer: ok, so now follow the steps in Post #2311.

@damron17: when you ran it did you see drivers getting installed before the BSOD?

Can you re-check the driver version in Device Manager.
I think I figured out how to do it, so I'm now sending all the log files I could find on my Scp Default folder on my computer, in a zipped file (zip).
Any help is welcome!

Thank you!

Attached Files
.zip   Logs.zip (Size: 2,7 KB / Downloads: 121)
@redfah: so from the log your Dongle is not responding to the HCI_Read_Buffer_Size call. Can you do the following -

1. Shutdown your PC.
2. Disconnect the Dongle from USB.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Plug it back in to USB.
5. Startup your PC.
6. Zip up your ScpService.log and post as an attachment.
(02-05-2014, 12:52 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @damron17: when you ran it did you see drivers getting installed before the BSOD?

Can you re-check the driver version in Device Manager.

I plugged in the controller after everything and it waited a bit. I didn't see the driver install symbol pop up on the explorer bar before the bluescreen.