XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I was on 0.8.0 and updated to 1.1.0.136 today. My bluetooth dongle VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1915 stopped working. I downgraded to 1.0.0.103 and bluetooth worked again.

Sponsored links

Feel kind of stupid for asking, but does this work with wired USB ps3 controllers, or only those using a bluetooth dongle?
(02-13-2014, 02:23 AM)Pinkmawile Wrote: Feel kind of stupid for asking, but does this work with wired USB ps3 controllers, or only those using a bluetooth dongle?

It works with standard PS3 controllers connected with a USB cable and no bluetooth adapter, if that's what you mean.
(02-13-2014, 03:11 AM)Melvar Wrote: It works with standard PS3 controllers connected with a USB cable and no bluetooth adapter, if that's what you mean.

Wunderbar!
where can I find older versions of the software.. wanna try them
@scarletcrush- Well haven't got a reply from u in days... nd well ive already posted earier nd get ny response.. so just tell me hw to use my m14xr2s inbuilt Bluetooth for wireless gaming.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Bluetooth-4-0-USB...4d16e548a6

will the above BT dongle work. and theres an aus BT211 dongle too.. suggest one please
Hello

My DS3 BT connection isn't stable while playing heavier games like Grid 2. I get ~5second disconnects and the button i was pressing on disconnect stays down. Connection works just fine with lighter games. This probably isn't software thing since i have same issue with other BT devices, but does anyone have tips how to fix this? It's almost like my bluetooth dongle isn't getting enough power. I'm using Asus usb-bt211 and i also tried it with some A-link 4.0 dongle which worked exactly same way. Staying next to the dongle with controller doesn't help so i guess it's not like connection issue.

Software itself is very impressive. Thanks alot for your hard work!
Hi does anyone has a link to version 1.0.0.103? I installed the latest version but can't get the bluetooth to work on my DS3
Hi there, looking very much forward to using pcsx2 and be a part of this community :-)

I have one question, will my ds3 wireless work with a cable connected to my pc? Through cable connection and NOT bluetooth.

-I have a surface pro 2 with only one usb port, so I can't connect both a bluetooth dongle and the controller, and I'd rather not be unable to connect other bluetooth devices. And also the bluetooth dongle I have is 1st gen bluetooth, so it won't do :-)
got a problem guys,everytime i let my computer go to sleep or remove the usb bluetooth dongle, windows reinstalls the official xbox 360 driver
and as a result the controller becomes controller 2. randomly messing around with it (usually turning it off) seem to fix it until i happens again. does anyone know whats going on. by the way i have a crappy ps3 alternative controller made by vga (?) the dongle came with it and u had to plug it into the ps3 to use it.

im using scp server by the way