XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@porky123: the 1.2.0.160 drivers now support pairing over USB, Secure Simple Pairing is no longer used. I tested using my BTH 2.0+EDR dongle and it worked fine with a DS4 connected. If your BT-21 works with a DS3 it should work fine with a DS4.

Sponsored links

Same problems pairing over BT with the new 1.2.0.160.
Here are the log files and Screenshots.

.zip   logs.zip (Size: 2,12 KB / Downloads: 269)

(03-14-2014, 09:19 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @porky123: the 1.2.0.160 drivers now support pairing over USB, Secure Simple Pairing is no longer used. I tested using my BTH 2.0+EDR dongle and it worked fine with a DS4 connected. If your BT-21 works with a DS3 it should work fine with a DS4.

DS3 works perfectly, so I will try it with a DS4 before changing my bluetooth adaptor. Thanks for the info.
@.txt: Your Controller looks to be correctly paired to your Dongle, however it does not appear to be attempting to connect via BTH when you disconnect from USB. Couple of things can cause this -

1. Controller needs to be reset - try a pin-hole reset.
2. Controller is not a genuine Sony controller - some fake controllers require you to press the PS button after disconnecting from USB.

What do you see the LEDs on the controller doing after disconnecting it from USB?
@Scarlet.Crush please check out my question. Thanks in advance: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid358636
@Valkart: from the log your Dongle claims to have HCI_Version 3.0C5C, however if your seeing "BTH 00000000 None" it doesn't support EDR. It's a CSR VID_0A12&PID_0001, can you check the Hardware Id for the REV [or post your ScpDriver.log].
@Scarlet.Crush: Can this Bluetooth adapter I mentioned be added, please?

USB\VID_0CF3&PID_E004&REV_0002
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_E004
I have tried resetting the controller with a pin but it now no longer works in PCSX2, even when connected via USB. SCP Monitor recognises the controller, but the '1' LED keeps flashing slowly, then when I take the USB cable out all the LEDs flash rapidly (as they did before I reset the controller).
(03-15-2014, 02:21 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Valkart: from the log your Dongle claims to have HCI_Version 3.0C5C, however if your seeing "BTH 00000000 None" it doesn't support EDR. It's a CSR VID_0A12&PID_0001, can you check the Hardware Id for the REV [or post your ScpDriver.log].

What are you doing with EDR? The DS4 doesn't "need" it at all... can't see any controller-level deficiencies from its absence when running with the standard Windows Bluetooth stack on 8.1 and an old Bluetooth 2.0 adapter.
Does anyone know why the new "XInput1_3.dll" and "LilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll" can't be recognized by ePSXe 1.9.0?