XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@mirh: the GTA III/VC Mapper was intended as a Proof of Concept/Demonstrator of using the ScpProxy class to implement Joy2Key/Xpadder style mapping. I chose GTA III/VC since these are the only games I own which behave so badly using a controller.

@Q-the-STORM: Can you check the properties on the Lilypad-Scp-r5875.dll & XInput1_3.dll files. I suspect that they have been blocked, if they have been then click Unblock and retry PCSX2.

@Valkart: so that confirms that it is not a BTH 2.0+EDR Dongle, it will not be usable.

@dink: no problem, I have been unable to reproduce your issue with the Profile Editor, runs fine on my WinXP VM. Are you running a Custom Theme? Which version of .Net 4.0 do you have installed, Client Profile or Full?

@znation: sounds like Windows Update is installing what it thinks are better drivers for your Dongle whenever it runs. Check the Update History.

@Rily: from what other people have reported, the issues you are seeing are caused by not having completely removed the MotioninJoy drivers before installing. They can be somewhat difficult to remove completely.

@danell: This was a first attempt at incorporating the fixes required for fake controllers, I don't own one of these so am unable to test myself. I've attached a test version of ScpControl.dll, can you try it out and report back?

@harlaw: it sounds like your DS3 needs to be reset, try a pin-hole reset. You might also want to verify your USB cable.

Attached Files
.7z   ScpControl.7z (Size: 34,89 KB / Downloads: 327)

Sponsored links

It worked flawless! Thanks! Finally I don't need a looong cable lying across the livingroom Laugh
maybe it's a stupid question, but shouldn't the led change position according to the battery charge? it's alwais on 1.
(03-22-2014, 02:02 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @alertdotexe: the Service will not start if the Windows Event Log service is not running. Check in the Services applet.

Thank You very much, I figured out how to finally start the Windows Event Log by changing the permissions and thus allowed me to start the SCP DS3 Service.
(03-22-2014, 01:12 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @danell: This was a first attempt at incorporating the fixes required for fake controllers, I don't own one of these so am unable to test myself. I've attached a test version of ScpControl.dll, can you try it out and report back?

Reporting back again. The new DLL worked with the controller I got the logs from, so my original controller worked without problems but when I tried my second fake-controller (Same fake, bought two at ones from ebay) it didn't work for it. So one fake worked while the other one didn't. I add the loggs but here is also the difference between the first controller (when it didn't work) and the second controller that didn't work now http://www.diffchecker.com/x8wl9aei

Update: I tried to reinstall SCP with the fakecontroller that didn't work plugged in, didn't work and no difference in the log.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpService.zip (Size: 856 bytes / Downloads: 221)
@ultimategrayfox: the LED displays the Pad Id, on BTH it will Fast Flash if Battery drops below 40%, on USB it will Slow Flash while charging. Same as when connected to a PS3.

@danell: weird. I've attached another test version with the only change I can think of that could affect it, can you test it out. If it fails can you try a pin-hole reset.

Attached Files
.7z   ScpControl.7z (Size: 34,89 KB / Downloads: 283)
I've been using this tool for quite some time with no issues. I recently paired up my DS4 without problems, and it's been working great up until now.
Since the latest update, the controller attempts to connect, flashing anywhere from two to five times before giving up. I've attempted a full fresh install, and USB is still the only connection that works. I've installed Zadig, and later tried using the DS4Pair tool, both without success.

Anything that I might be able to do to help with this issue?
(03-22-2014, 05:51 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @danell: weird. I've attached another test version with the only change I can think of that could affect it, can you test it out. If it fails can you try a pin-hole reset.

What ever you did fixed it. Now both controllers works!
@Shlotz: did you follow the DS4 Repair procedure outlined in Post #2505? Can you do the following -

1. Enable the DS4 Repair option.
2. Disconnect your DS4.
3. Reboot your PC.
4. Start ScpMonitor.
5. Plugin your DS4 to USB. [Does it show up as Pad 1 on ScpMonitor?]
6. Unplug from USB and press the PS Button.
7. Wait 30 seconds.
8. Plugin your DS4 to USB.
9. Wait 10 seconds.
10. Zip up your ScpService.log and post as an attachment.

@danell: cool, I'll post an update on Post #1 soon, looking at a few other things and would like to get some feedback from other fake controller users ["-ghic" & "00:16:FE:71" signatures].
(03-22-2014, 06:49 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @danell: cool, I'll post an update on Post #1 soon, looking at a few other things and would like to get some feedback from other fake controller users ["-ghic" & "00:16:FE:71" signatures].

I have no idea on how this awesome software is built but I'm guessing there are a lot of different fakecontrollers out there with different signatures and when you release one working everyone will ask for a fix (as we have so far ^^). Maybe a way to implant so you can write your own signature if you have a special one into the software so it opens up for that signature. Then the user have to work and less work for you and if it won't work then it just wont work. Just an idea, maybe not possible at all, maybe just more simple to make it work for all sort of controllers at ones Smile