XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(03-22-2014, 05:51 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @danell: weird. I've attached another test version with the only change I can think of that could affect it, can you test it out. If it fails can you try a pin-hole reset.

Thanks @Scarlet.Crush, the attached .dll file make 2 fake controller with difference MAC address worked at same time. Laugh

Sponsored links

(03-22-2014, 06:49 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Shlotz: did you follow the DS4 Repair procedure outlined in Post #2505?

Following that post worked perfectly, thank you.
I probably should have read through more of the thread.
Sorry for taking your time.
@znation: sounds like Windows Update is installing what it thinks are better drivers for your Dongle whenever it runs. Check the Update History.

Right !!!! each times windows update my belkin bluetooth dongle update my drivers grrrrr i'll disable that

Thanks for the help
(03-22-2014, 01:12 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @dink: no problem, I have been unable to reproduce your issue with the Profile Editor, runs fine on my WinXP VM. Are you running a Custom Theme? Which version of .Net 4.0 do you have installed, Client Profile or Full?

[In regards to the problem with viewing or editing the Profile in ScpMonitor coming up with a blank window]

Hi Scarlet.Crush,
I'm using WinXP SP3 with the Classic Windows theme (it looks like NT4/Win98) with a custom background image, but thats about as far as the customization goes. .NET is version 4.0 Client Profile.

best regards,
- dink
@Shlotz: any time I post an update there will be a link to Update Notes, any special instructions will be included in the notes so that you don't have to read through the entire thread.

@dink: I tried Classic & Zune themes on my WinXP VM, both work fine [see Screenshots]. Only thing I can suggest is to try installing .Net 4.0 Full, so that you get Client Profile + Extended Profile.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-22-2014, 01:12 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @mirh: the GTA III/VC Mapper was intended as a Proof of Concept/Demonstrator of using the ScpProxy class to implement Joy2Key/Xpadder style mapping. I chose GTA III/VC since these are the only games I own which behave so badly using a controller.

@Q-the-STORM: Can you check the properties on the Lilypad-Scp-r5875.dll & XInput1_3.dll files. I suspect that they have been blocked, if they have been then click Unblock and retry PCSX2.

@Valkart: so that confirms that it is not a BTH 2.0+EDR Dongle, it will not be usable.

@dink: no problem, I have been unable to reproduce your issue with the Profile Editor, runs fine on my WinXP VM. Are you running a Custom Theme? Which version of .Net 4.0 do you have installed, Client Profile or Full?

@znation: sounds like Windows Update is installing what it thinks are better drivers for your Dongle whenever it runs. Check the Update History.

@Rily: from what other people have reported, the issues you are seeing are caused by not having completely removed the MotioninJoy drivers before installing. They can be somewhat difficult to remove completely.

@danell: This was a first attempt at incorporating the fixes required for fake controllers, I don't own one of these so am unable to test myself. I've attached a test version of ScpControl.dll, can you try it out and report back?

@harlaw: it sounds like your DS3 needs to be reset, try a pin-hole reset. You might also want to verify your USB cable.

Thanks! Can't believe I never noticed a simple reset mechanic like that.
I registered on the forums just so I could say thank you! Biggrin

This is a really great tool, especially for a living-room DIY steam-box!

I have 2 questions, I apologize in advance if my issues have been addressed somewhere in this massive thread, and I have somehow missed them...
  • Do the DS4 drivers have touch-pad support? If so, is there a way to make it function as my PC mouse?
  • I get a "Error 1053" when trying to start the SCP DS3 service on my machine...

My current configuration:

Windows 7 x64 sp1
UAC disabled
ScpServer folder location: C:\ScpServer
MS security essentials
Asus USB-BT400 dongle
*all necessary pre-reqs: xbox 360 drivers, .NET 4.0, DX, Visual C runtime 2013

I have followed the guide several times, and always had success using my DS3 or DS4's. But, I always have to use the GUI server version, I have never been able to get the service to start correctly; starting it manually from services, or executing it through an elevated cmd prompt.

Error 1053 indicates the service timed out starting... Before this error I would get a "process started than stopped" error...

~thanks!
(03-22-2014, 01:12 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Q-the-STORM: Can you check the properties on the Lilypad-Scp-r5875.dll & XInput1_3.dll files. I suspect that they have been blocked, if they have been then click Unblock and retry PCSX2.

checked the dlls, they do not have a "unblock" button in the properties tab, so I assume they are not blocked...
@Nado:

1. The drivers do not currently use the TouchPad data from the DS4. It is a feature I am investigating and will include in the future. The ScpPad2Key app being a Proof of Concept/Demonstrator of this type of functionality [you can test it out on your Desktop - enable Mouse Buttons then click Start, Right Stick provides mouse movement, R1/L1 provide mouse buttons].

2. "Started then Stopped" error usually indicates that the Windows Event Log service is not running.

When you get the 1053 error, how long after pressing Start does the error message appear? Default service timeout is 30seconds, if the error message pops immediately after Start, it usually means that the Service is being blocked by something. Check the properties on ScpService.exe & ScpControl.dll - if they are blocked, unblock them.

@Q-the-STORM: the only other thing I can think of that would cause the dlls not to be recognized is not having the Visual C 2013 x86 runtimes installed.
(03-23-2014, 01:13 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Q-the-STORM: the only other thing I can think of that would cause the dlls not to be recognized is not having the Visual C 2013 x86 runtimes installed.

I installied this:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=40784
or is this the worng thing? If so, correct downloadlink would be great...