XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Photo 
Recently i unplugged/disconected the ds3 without press R1+L1+Home, then now, plugged ds3 but dont recognize the pad(just get flashing lights). I tried unistalling and reinstalling drivers but dont unistall anything, and i dont get full sumary when im installing again.

http://prntscr.com/33vioy

http://prntscr.com/33vict

(Sry bad english, im from Uruguay) Tongue

Sponsored links

(03-24-2014, 04:25 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Rily: after completing the pin-hole reset, press the PS Button. If your DS3 is still not connecting repeat the procedure I outlined before and post your zipped ScpService.log as an attachment.

i get this

Attached Files
.zip   ScpService.zip (Size: 563 bytes / Downloads: 212)
(03-25-2014, 03:29 AM)lycansw Wrote: Recently i unplugged/disconected the ds3 without press R1+L1+Home, then now, plugged ds3 but dont recognize the pad(just get flashing lights). I tried unistalling and reinstalling drivers but dont unistall anything, and i dont get full sumary when im installing again.

http://prntscr.com/33vioy

http://prntscr.com/33vict

(Sry bad english, im from Uruguay) Tongue

i see this before, the scpdriver.exe is unlocked?
(03-24-2014, 07:17 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @al-ucard: You can either put up with an Uninstall/Install cycle each start-up, or get a Dongle. I disabled the on-board device since I don't use any other BTH peripherals with the Laptop, no need to have it running.

I buyed a dongle and it worked! Thank you very much!
(03-24-2014, 04:25 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @randito34: can you do the following -

1. Disconnect your DS3 from USB.
2. Reboot your PC.
3. Start ScpMonitor. [Do you see HCI & LMP Version information for your Dongle?]
4. Plugin your DS3 to USB.
5. Wait 10 seconds.
6. Unplug your DS3 from USB. [Do you see the LEDs flashing?]
7. Wait 30 seconds.
8. Plugin your DS3 to USB.
9. Wait 10 seconds.
10. Zip up your ScpService.log & ScpDriver.log and post as an attachment.
3. No, Host address is Disconnected
6. yes

Sorry i can't attach a log file

Attached Files
.txt   ScpDriver.txt (Size: 2,64 KB / Downloads: 232)
.txt   ScpService.txt (Size: 1,44 KB / Downloads: 236)
Bluetooth is still not working after reboot using zadig.exe method. After every reboot have to roll back drivers and re-run zadig to get it to work again. USB always works but I would like to get Bluetooth working without going through the same process after every reboot. My original post about this issue on page 257 with server log before and after reboot. Set windows to never update drivers automatically and right now the DS3 is the only Bluetooth device I use.
(03-25-2014, 03:49 PM)Nit3H8wk Wrote: Bluetooth is still not working after reboot using zadig.exe method. After every reboot have to roll back drivers and re-run zadig to get it to work again. USB always works but I would like to get Bluetooth working without going through the same process after every reboot. My original post about this issue on page 257 with server log before and after reboot. Set windows to never update drivers automatically and right now the DS3 is the only Bluetooth device I use.

Something I noticed in the logs.

Before reboot Master 24:0A:64:B5:69:F3, HCI_Version 6.1580, LMP_Version 6.220E

After Reboot Master 24:0A:64:B5:69:F3, HCI_Version 6.1000, LMP_Version 6.220E
Hello
I have a dualshock 3 with a bluetooth adapter.
After installing the SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.0.160
the ds3 is then seen in pcsx2 lilypad menu when it's connected either with the usb cable or with bluetooth wireless.
However pressure sensitive button doesn't work.
it's just 0 or 1.

Since I have mainly bought the DS3 just for pressure sensitive button (I had a ds2 with xbox360 usb adapter that didn't work for pressure sensitivity), can you guys help me with this?
@Scarlet.Crush

File attached.

Thanks,

Attached Files
.rar   Scp Log.rar (Size: 64,91 KB / Downloads: 176)
This program is great, thanks for creating it. I do have one question though.

Is it possible to disable force feedback? I don't like it.