XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
thanks for this driver. i have one problem.. every time i restart my laptop... i am having to reinstall the drivers for the Bluetooth pair to work... is there any workaround or fix for this ?

Sponsored links

Hey. I'm having trouble during install. I get a BSOD when I try to install. When my computer restarted it gave me a BSOD again as I was logging in. I had to unplug the controller to even start my computer, and if I plug it back in it crashes again. The issue came up in #1376 with all the same details, but it doesn't seem like the issue was solved. i downloaded the latest edition, so I don't see how scpvbus.sys could need an update, but it's not working for me.
For every one with the problem of bluetooth after sutdown, hibernate, or just closing the laptop.
DON'T REINSTALL THE DRIVERS!
again and again, this may cause a big problem with the drivers, when this happens your computer will not detect the ds3 and you can not use it even plugged,
I already happened to me, those who have this problem please share information to find similarities and find a general cause as well as a solution.

by the way, I have a question:
after formated my laptop I have not used zdiag, supposedly my BTH dongle is compatible, however zdiag shows the bluetooth as WinUSB driver (v1.0.0.103), will it work if I use the zdiag to upgrade the driver to WinUSB (v6.1.7600.16385)?
scpmonitor shows me Version HCI 7.1102 and LMP version 6.0001. Is this good?
Will vibration also work for x86 and x64 programs? I'm currently using the DS3 tool which does not rumble/vibrate.
For anyone having an issue with connecting on Bluetooth after Shutdown/Reboot - please read the conversation with al-ucard on Page 265.

@randito34: the BTH driver has not installed because Windows is reporting a newer/better driver is already installed. Check the Force Install option.

@mooyah: to get Pressure Sensitive buttons enabled in PCSX2 do the following -

1. Copy <ScpServer>\bin\Win32\LilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll to your <pcsx2>\Plugins directory.
2. Copy <ScpServer>\bin\Win32\XInput1_3.dll to your <pcsx2> directory.
3. Make sure your DS3 is connected and active before starting PCSX2.
4. Configure your Pad plugin as per screenshot in Post #2613.

@Bakumaru: you can disable rumble via Configuration in ScpMonitor. Start ScpMonitor, right-click on its icon in the Taskbar, select Configuration, check the Disable Rumble option, click OK.

@UlyssesSKrunk: have you installed the latest X360 drivers as per requirements in Post #1. Might also be caused by not having cleared out Mij drivers if you have been using them.

@Rily: reinstalling the DS3 drivers should not cause any problems, the issue you had was related to not having cleared out the Mij drivers completely.

No, using Zadig will not change anything - ScpDriver installs WinUSB with a custom installer .inf, Zadig installs WinUSB with a generic installer .inf. The driver files that get installed by both are the same.

Please read first item in this post.

@Noiling: if your x86/x64 applications use XInput then they will be able to use Rumble. If they use DInput they wont, it is not supported by the MS X360 drivers on DInput.

@Mikhail0: can you try the attached ScpControl.dll, made a change which might enable Rumble, let me know if it works.

Attached Files
.7z   ScpControl.7z (Size: 34,96 KB / Downloads: 310)
just a request, but could make the led position change according to the battery charge level? I know can alwais use the monitor, but nothing to lose in asking Laugh

>> For anyone having an issue with connecting on Bluetooth after Shutdown/Reboot - please read the conversation with al-ucard on Page 265. >>

i had a similar problem when a windows update messed up my stuffs. unistall everything and reinstall the bluetooth original driver and the install spc with force install fixed the problem; also i had the same problem on windows 8 when i forgot to create a dedicate directory for run the process, like explained in the instruction. Not much an help, but that is my experience Wink
Seeing as there is no reply to my post, i am assuming there is no solution other than to reinstall the drivers everytime.
@depakjan:

Quote:For anyone having an issue with connecting on Bluetooth after Shutdown/Reboot - please read the conversation with al-ucard on Page 265.
oh thanks... guess i will just buy a cheap Bluetooth dongle.
(03-27-2014, 07:27 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Rily: reinstalling the DS3 drivers should not cause any problems, the issue you had was related to not having cleared out the Mij drivers completely.

No, using Zadig will not change anything - ScpDriver installs WinUSB with a custom installer .inf, Zadig installs WinUSB with a generic installer .inf. The driver files that get installed by both are the same.

Please read first item in this post.

then, the solution of our problems is buy a dongle? or just use it plugged?,