XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(05-03-2014, 03:23 AM)dink Wrote: To get the triggers R2 and L2 working in JoytoKey without mapping the triggers to buttons is easy, first go to the JoytoKey preferences and make sure "Use Axes other than X and Y" is checked, then go back to the joystick profile and:
Axes3(<0) is R2
Axes3(>0) is L2

best regards,
- dink

Ok I figured it out. I don't have the setting "Use Axes other than X and Y" because that's on older versions of JoytoKey. I have the latest version 5.5.1. But I found if I go to the Profile's Option tab, under Show/Hide Buttons, and select for Stick/POV = Show All Axes (8 way + POV x 2) then it registers the R2 and L2 triggers and the joystick profile shows Axis5(<0) and Axis5(>0).

Thanks for your tip!

Sponsored links

I feel like this might be a silly question, but I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to this kind of stuff. I downloaded the SCP archive for the first time this evening. When I attempted to follow the install instructions, I got hung up on step 7. As far as I can tell, there is no "bin" subdirectory anymore. What contents should I be copying into the directory I created on my computer?
(05-03-2014, 04:08 AM)DustyHead Wrote: I feel like this might be a silly question, but I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to this kind of stuff. I downloaded the SCP archive for the first time this evening. When I attempted to follow the install instructions, I got hung up on step 7. As far as I can tell, there is no "bin" subdirectory anymore. What contents should I be copying into the directory I created on my computer?

When you unzip the archive there's a folder called SCPServer. Inside that folder is the bin folder. Copy the bin folder into the folder you created.
Thanks for the quick reply. Finally realized my mistake: I downloaded the source file rather than the regular archive.
(05-03-2014, 01:14 AM)roninx Wrote: Thanks for the code. Unfortunately I don't have VS2010 so I can't open the .sln file. Maybe the author can incorporate this into the next update.
Allright I've figured it would be better to just upload the binary and the source of this modification.
SCP-DS-Driver-1.2.2.175-Mod-SeparateTriggers.zip
The original attachment is in my post on previous page.
@Scarlet.Crush
Hi. Now that the concept of separating triggers between gamepads has a working proof, do you think it's possible for it to be implemented in official build someday, so that my mod wouldn't be required ?
I think it would be best implemented as an addition to Profile Properties, so that it would be possible to map a button/trigger to the button/trigger on the same joystick or to the button/trigger on the Reserved joystick. It would also help if user would be able to have a Reserved gamepad without playing with plug-unplug-plug stuff (maybe ScpMonitor should have a button to create Reserved gamepad or something).
What do you think ?
(05-03-2014, 12:56 AM)roninx Wrote: I don't know what else to think of. I had the same problem as you before, with my DS3 controller not working through bluetooth. I uninstalled SCP drivers, then plugged in my usb bluetooth controller, connected my DS3 controller through usb, then force installed SCP driver 1.2.0.160, and then updated with latest drivers and it worked.

After you install the SCP drivers do you see all 5 entries in the Install Summary like in the screenshot: http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=47326

I installed like you (Uninstalled SCP, Unpluged and repluged the USB bluetooth dongle and the DS3, Installed 1.2.0.160 with force install and updated) And bluetooth still not working.

The install report have diferent lines. Here you have a copypaste.

Code:
SCP Driver Installer 1.2.0.160 [03/05/2014 20:08:07]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SPC\ScpServer\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\ScpVBus.inf".
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SPC\ScpServer\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf".
INFO    - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0100' for reinstall on next plug-in.
INFO    - Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0100' already has 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf' installed on it.
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SPC\ScpServer\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf".
INFO    - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' for reinstall on next plug-in.
INFO    - SCP DS3 Service Started.

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
DS3 USB Driver
Bluetooth Driver

I tried moving the install folder to my documents for avoid security problems and installed into it, but nothing. Just don't work with bluetooth.
@CarloxTheBoy: your Dongle - USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0100, is not Bluetooth 2.0+EDR capable.
i have six ps3 controllers tow pairing to bluetooth through 10-20 second
other pairing after all lamp off or on without flash and not response to press ps3 button about one minute for any bluetooth dongle
I finally realized what I was doing wrong with zadig, I had to click the button once to install the WinUSB driver and then again to replace. This step seems a bit unclear in the directions, it really had me going for a while.

But now my DS4 pad is working just as well as my DS3 always did. Fantastic! I'm looking forward to touchpad updates, but am quite pleased as it is now.