XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Try launching ScpServer.exe.
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.

Sponsored links

Oh nice Thanks
Ok, I'm having a problem with my DS4. I was charging it while updating some unrelated software and the computer restarted. When it did, the DS4's light bar stayed on. I opened up scp monitor and the controller works when plugged in, but is unresponsive when trying to use via BT. It worked perfectly before this. Also, when it's not connected via cable, the blue light on the controller stays on and scp monitor says it's reserved, so the controller's not on.

EDIT: NVM, just noticed the reset button on the back of the controller.
@Scarlet.Crush - Since this 241 bad cable problem seems to be quite common, I have a Feature request/suggestion for SCPMonitor - if the battery status is 241, have it say something like: "Check USB cable!" or "Replace Cable!"

best regards,
- dink

(08-08-2014, 02:54 PM)tuktuk Wrote: After struggling with the 241 charging issue for months, I seen Dink's post & bought a new cable which instantly resolved the issue.

The reason it took so long to pinpoint ....charging cable is 100% working unless the controller battery is completely drained(wont turn on - no lights) ...I'm thinking the charging circuit cannot complete/connect properly if power is completely drained from controller...due in whole to the flaky charging cable.

This issue should be added to the OP.
Question: lets say that I get a new computer that has a built in Bluetooth that is compatible with this scpdriver stuff; BUT, I also get an external Bluetooth thing like this one (http://amzn.to/1sB92DQ) ; if I get it and after setting this new computer up and making sure its built-in Bluetooth thing works, I plugin in the external Bluetooth dongle

will this external Bluetooth dongle work separate from the new computer's internal Bluetooth device, or will it share it

I ask this because I want to use the internal Bluetooth thing like normal but dedicate the external Bluetooth dongle to this software here so I can play my ps2 games again; is this possible and if so, how do I make it possible

I have the money for it, but I am saving it all up for a video game bonanza buy next gamestop trip (or wherever else there is a good deal)

also, I followed the steps to this using the 1st post instructions, the scp driver package wiki, and one of scarlet.crush posts and it installed without me needing to manually install the BTH DS3 driver (which genuinely surprised me)
In the face of true and un-restrained awesomeness, let it belong to me and me alone, cuz I said so, and cuz I have the HAMS OF DOOM
how did you fixed the 000000 reserved? I can connect through bluetooth but for some freaking reaseon I cant connect through usb.

(08-10-2014, 12:48 AM)Doctrine Dark Wrote: Hey, guys! Need some help. I feel like I'm almost there, but I'm still missing something.

I was finally able to get my Dualshock 3 controller to be recognized as a 360 controller. Problem now is that I can't seem to calibrate the controller. Even after plugging it in, the LED still flashes, even though the icon shows that it's in. When I open the SCP monitor, it says:

Host Address: Disconnected

and on the other side, it shows Pad 1: DS3 00:00:00:00:00:00 - Reserved

Can someone please tell me what I might be doing wrong? Btw, I'm totally using it in wired form, not BT.

Edit: Nevermind. It's good now. Thanks for such an awesome program.
Try running ScpServer, it sometimes fixes connection errors (it fixes them here at least). If it does fix, then keep it open, closing it will close the connection too.
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.
EDIT1: Ok so I just reinstalled and I noticed the log after install says this:
----------
Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
Bluetooth Driver

---------

if you compare this to the screenshot on post1 its missing the USB DS3 DRIVER. How can I install this?

Bluetooth works juyst fine, now I see on the monitor a Controller in PAD1 with a Hardware Address but its not the one of my controller since whenever I unplug it it just stays there.

The ScpServer starts but it doesnt even shows Host Address and no pads connected.

I already reinstalled drivers of everything

the controller is authentic since I bought it from amazon, and it used to work in motioninjoy (i reinstalled windows).

any ideas, or what info should I post here?

thanks for the help guys you rock

(08-13-2014, 05:37 PM)MenDude Wrote: Try running ScpServer, it sometimes fixes connection errors (it fixes them here at least). If it does fix, then keep it open, closing it will close the connection too.
Hey guys,

I am tryin to connect my PS3 dualshock controller to my laptop via usb cable and am having the same problem as amfamaster in his posts up until #320.

(02-05-2013, 10:00 PM)amfamaster Wrote: @Scarlet
i've found it but theres no list for scpservice

i am wondering if i did anything wrong

The fix Scarlet suggests in the next post other than for amfamaster does not work for me though.

I run windows 8.1. All the installations seem to have worked, it shows up in the devices and printers as a playstation 3 controller though. The scp monitor shows it is connected but I can't use it as xbox controller.

Any ideas?
(08-14-2014, 11:37 AM)applesauce Wrote: Hey guys,

I am tryin to connect my PS3 dualshock controller to my laptop via usb cable and am having the same problem as amfamaster in his posts up until #320.

The fix Scarlet suggests in the next post other than for amfamaster does not work for me though.

I run windows 8.1. All the installations seem to have worked, it shows up in the devices and printers as a playstation 3 controller though. The scp monitor shows it is connected but I can't use it as xbox controller.

Any ideas?

Are you sure you installed the xbox 360 controller driver? After you install SCP Wrapper it shouldnt appear as Playstation®3 Controller, but as Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows). Also when you install SCP, you must have connected either the USB bluetooth adapter and/or the controller via USB, so it replaces the drivers for each device. It doesnt installs the drivers for future use if it doesnt detects the device.