XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
The installation instructions in this thread are too convoluted, confusing and spread out amongst too many "read this post" links rather than having all the instructions listed neatly and clearly in one post.

I have an Azio bluetooth adapter and a dualshock 4, running Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit. I've downloaded the drivers in the first post (including the latest update) and installed the drivers with both ScpDriver and Zadig. There is no DS4pair.exe, the LED on my bluetooth adapter is now off and my dualshock4 controller isn't up and running. Could someone please provide a clear set of instructions for setting up these drivers for a DS4 in a single post without just linking me to 5 other random posts?

I would also propose closing this thread, (336 pages is enough don't you think?), and start a brand new one with one simple clear & concise set of instructions and updated download links.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

(09-01-2014, 07:59 PM)suraj022 Wrote: @scarlet.crush

hey!

i need some help regarding the source code of SCP DS3 service...

can u pls explain me how did u trigger controller turn off in the source code...i've been looking into the source code. and i cant understand.. its too complex. also i would like to ask a few more things regarding the same.. so can i PM u my problems?

thnx

confirm that SCP DS3 Service is running.... see local services in administrative tools

Everything is running..stil shows disconnected..it's k tc for the reply..i went back to motion joy..simple install n driver loads..back to playin games after 2 days of tryin to get this towrk.
(09-02-2014, 01:54 AM)Startropic1 Wrote: The installation instructions in this thread are too convoluted, confusing and spread out amongst too many "read this post" links rather than having all the instructions listed neatly and clearly in one post.

I have an Azio bluetooth adapter and a dualshock 4, running Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit. I've downloaded the drivers in the first post (including the latest update) and installed the drivers with both ScpDriver and Zadig. There is no DS4pair.exe, the LED on my bluetooth adapter is now off and my dualshock4 controller isn't up and running. Could someone please provide a clear set of instructions for setting up these drivers for a DS4 in a single post without just linking me to 5 other random posts?

I would also propose closing this thread, (336 pages is enough don't you think?), and start a brand new one with one simple clear & concise set of instructions and updated download links.

Thanks in advance.
you have a DS4 and you're using a DS3 driver ?
And then, you're surprised it doesn't work ? interesting...

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...her-thread
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...k-4-driver
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-01-2014, 11:15 PM)Pescio Wrote: It simply doesn't work for me. I Have all the requirements, followed all the steps and rebooted my pc. I'm trying to use my DS3 on a Win7 64bits PC. I correctly ran the installation and I got the following message after the installation:

[Image: J45zGps.png?1].
Apparently all worked fine, but what's next? Should I see something new? My ps3 controller won't work at all, and when I open its properties from devices & printers I can't select any option from there.
Also, I noticed that SCP isn't running in my services list.
Help me please, I don't want to install Motioninjoy's drivers this time Sad

Yeah, I guess I'm reinstalling motioninjoy, developers abandoned us I think :c
(09-02-2014, 09:27 AM)Pescio Wrote: Yeah, I guess I'm reinstalling motioninjoy, developers abandoned us I think :c

yes sadly i also think the developer has abandoned us!!

now abt ur problem try again installing now with force install disabled.. u should get atlest these two in install summary

bus device
bud driver

after that if ur bluetooth driver is not installed then u'll hav to install it manually using device manager...

to do that..

1.open device manager
2.find ur bluetooth device > right click> update driver.
3.select "browse my computer"
4.select "let me pick"
5.click "have disk" button. and open "BthWinUsb.inf" from system folder inside ur scp installation folder
6. it'll then show "BTH DS3 Device" under "model" list..
7. now all u hav to do is click install. and after a few moments u'll see "BTH DS3 Device" installed dialog
8.confirm scp service is running and turn on ur ds3 and see if it connect..but first make sure its paired with ur bluetooth address first.

try these steps and see wat happens
Well, I'm not really interested in Bluetooth drivers, I actually installed them without a real reason.
That said, I think the problem was that the Xbox360 controller didn't show up in Devices and printers (even reinstalling drivers), and the SCP service did not start (it just wasn't in the services list); I don't know the reason.
This was until, few hours ago, I tried opening "ScpServer.exe". Windows started installing Xbox360 controller drivers (don't know why, I thought these were the correct drivers to install), the Xbox360 icon showed up in devices and printers, and my DS3 magically started working. The ScpService isn't running tho, and the controller will disconnect if I close the "ScpServer.exe"'s window.
I guess I kinda half-fixed the problem (?)
I hope this will be useful to someone with the same problem.
(09-02-2014, 08:02 PM)Pescio Wrote: Well, I'm not really interested in Bluetooth drivers, I actually installed them without a real reason.
That said, I think the problem was that the Xbox360 controller didn't show up in Devices and printers (even reinstalling drivers), and the SCP service did not start (it just wasn't in the services list); I don't know the reason.
This was until, few hours ago, I tried opening "ScpServer.exe". Windows started installing Xbox360 controller drivers (don't know why, I thought these were the correct drivers to install), the Xbox360 icon showed up in devices and printers, and my DS3 magically started working. The ScpService isn't running tho, and the controller will disconnect if I close the "ScpServer.exe"'s window.
I guess I kinda half-fixed the problem (?)
I hope this will be useful to someone with the same problem.
so u want only use ur DS3 with usb only right??

did u try wat i instructed u above?

it seems SCP service and virtual bus driver isnt installed in ur machine.

try re installing with force install option unchecked..

btw.. i can help u with teamviewer if u like

the scpserver u run is the GUI version of the service.
(09-02-2014, 06:52 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you have a DS4 and you're using a DS3 driver ?
And then, you're surprised it doesn't work ? interesting...

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...her-thread
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...k-4-driver

Ok so how do I uninstall the DS3 xinput driver that scpserver installed and restore my bluetooth adapter back to it's original state? I used the uninstall option in the scp installer, but when I uninstall the drivers from the device manager and reconnect the bluetooth adapter windows keeps installing "BTH DS3 Device."

Also this thread links to DS4 instructions in the first post. Again, this thread is just too convoluted and does not make itself clear.
I have a minor issue with this driver. Basically, every time I suspend or hybernate my PC, the controller gets assigned a different number. For example, if I was playing with "Xinput 0", when I turn on my PC again that would become "Xinput 1" for some reason. This is pretty annoying especially with the Dolphin emulator that always crashes when I refresh the controllers configuration after I start playing and realize that my controller no longer works because it went from 0 to 1.

Is there any solution to force my controller to always remain set as "Xinput 0"?
Intel Core i5 3570K | Gigabyte GTX560Ti 448 | 8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | AsRock Z77 Ex4 | Windows 7 x64
(09-02-2014, 08:30 PM)suraj022 Wrote: so u want only use ur DS3 with usb only right??

did u try wat i instructed u above?

it seems SCP service and virtual bus driver isnt installed in ur machine.

try re installing with force install option unchecked..

btw.. i can help u with teamviewer if u like

the scpserver u run is the GUI version of the service.

I can't try anithing right now, I've just ***** up my windows' boot...Glare