XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I don't know if my particular issue has been solved already ITT but 350+ pages is a lot to read through.

I had the SCPService starting and running for months no problem, recently however, I cannot get it to start.
I suspect it was when I was tinkering around with settings inside of \system32 and I had to take ownership of the files, no idea why it would cause issues, but its the only recent change I've made to my computer that I can imagine would cause trouble.

Things I've Tried:
- Uninstalling and re-installing, w/ and w/o force install, w/ and w/o full control of \Program Files, w/ and w/o running scpdriver.exe as admin
- Going to services under admin tools and manually starting
- Running the "Net start "scp ds3 driver" command in elevated permission cmd (it says cannot be started but returns no error)

If anyone has any suggestions or previously found solutions, I'd be extremely greatful

Sponsored links

(10-10-2014, 07:58 PM)animaniac Wrote: hi, I followed the steps, the DS3 works fine over USB but not over bluetooth. In SCP monitor it reads BTH 00000000 None. what am I missing?

Here, check out the first video on that post. See if that helps. Smile
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(10-10-2014, 10:39 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: animaniac Wrote: hi, I followed the steps, the DS3 works fine over USB but not over bluetooth. In SCP monitor it reads BTH 00000000 None. what am I missing?

Here, check out the first video on that post. See if that helps. Smile

huh? what video?
Hello! I have an problem with the blutooth drivers. It doesnt even install the drivers.
--Install Summary--
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
DS3 USB Driver

When i was on win7 everything was working great, im now on Win 8.1 and the bluutooth drivers doesnt work. Host Adress : Disconnected? Anyone
Update: I got it working with Zadig driversSmile
(10-11-2014, 12:30 AM)animaniac Wrote: huh? what video?

Oh sorry, forgot to include the link. The first video in this thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-VIDEO-TUT...CP-drivers
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Is this project dead? I works but I still have to restart the service to fully "unplug" my DS3 from the system, otherwise windows thinks it's still attached. BTW, if anyone wants any easy way to do that I just put this in a batch file:
net stop Ds3Service
net start Ds3Service
(10-11-2014, 07:32 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Oh sorry, forgot to include the link. The first video in this thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-VIDEO-TUT...CP-drivers

thanks, but nothing fixed it. it still reads BTH 00000000 None in SCP monitor when my DS3 is unplugged, even though it works well via USB.
Did you try using Zadig to get your Bluetooth receiver working?

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
I have a few issues

1. The controller sometimes changes from pad 1 to pad 2 for no reason. Some games no longer recognize it and I lose my custom keybinds in emulators and games. I get 2 Xbox360 controller icons in my Peripherals folder and my SCP monitor indicates that "pad 1" is reserved with the address 00:00:00:00:00:00

2. The controller is only recognized when connected via bluetooth. When connected via USB, it still charges, but the lights either won't come on or just keep blinking. It also works with motionInJoy via USB and I get an Icon in my peripherals folder indicating that the controller is connected.

3. The controller randomly disconnects. I suspect the issue is unrelated to SCPDriver itself since I had the same issue with motionInJoy, but it has never happened when connected to my PS3. It happens both via Bluetooth and USB.

Notes:
I uninstalled the motionInJoy drivers as per the instructions on this page: http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/...structions

Thank you for your help!