XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(10-16-2014, 08:56 PM)PsychoShino Wrote: Hi ! well I am experiencing a problem with SCD : I followed the instructions and installed it on my windows 7 system, it works well with USB but I really want to use my controller wirelessly. even though my bluetooth dongle seems to be working fine it doesn't pick the controller's signal when I unplug the usb cable as you can see in the following image :

[Image: Sans_titre_2.jpg]

can someone please help me ? Sad I've been stuck trying to fix this for weeks !)

(10-17-2014, 01:09 AM)axlt2002 Wrote: Same issue for me guys! My system is Windows 8.1 x64...the only difference with respect to PsychoShino...

Just let me know if I can provide a log to understand which could be the issue...

@karasuhebi, I saw all your tutorials (the "zip approach" was amazing!), but nothing is addressing this issue...do you have any idea?

Looking forward for your kind help!

After you unplug the USB cable from your DS3, press the 'PS' button and hold the DS3 as close as to the Bluetooth dongle as you can. Wait about a minute or so. Sometimes it takes longer than usual to connect.

Thanks for the compliment on my thread axlt2002. Smile
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU

Sponsored links

(10-15-2014, 08:02 AM)SinorKirby Wrote: Created an account just to ask this.

I have zero problems using my DS3 as an Xinput device, but when using the provided plugin with PCSX2 exiting the configuration screen crashes PCSX2. Figuring that I was forgetting the Xinput dll, I copied that over to the root directory and all that did was completely stop PCSX2 from launching.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Re-download the latest PCSX2 build and try again. You shouldn't need to use the included XInput1_3.dll for anything.

(10-15-2014, 08:51 AM)shinji257 Wrote: I noticed this as well. For the longest time I was always wondering why the virtual controller stuck around. Restarting the service does work around it. Any permanent fix in sight?

(10-15-2014, 09:12 AM)youturnjason Wrote: The controller hanging around has been there for ages, Don't think it actually affects anything though unless you are using another controller which isnt connected through scp

(10-15-2014, 09:20 AM)shinji257 Wrote: I had an android emulator that picked up controllers and kept a yellow dot on it due to that. >.<

Also some games will pickup on the 360 controller and change control references accordingly when viewed in game. I actually know why it happens. It seems to be related to the reserved bit that it keeps around.

Yeah that issue seems to have been around forever. The way I fixed it was by creating a .bat file that contains these lines:
Code:
NET STOP "SCP DS3 Service"
NET START "SCP DS3 Service"

You just run that whenever you're done using your DS3 and you should be good to go! Thanks for everyone on the thread that's recommended that workaround.
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
(10-13-2014, 02:10 PM)Rochester Wrote: I've installed everything and the controller was working fine on BT, but the signal would go in and out. I charged the controller and moved my new BT dongle to the front of my HTPC. I then reinstalled everything and the controller worked perfectly all day. The next day I started up the PC again and the signal from the controller gradually degraded until I couldn't use it at all. I did everything I did the day before - took out and reinserted the dongle - reinstalled the wrapper etc. Still just get crappy reception. Unless there is something obvious I'm overlooking, I'm probly going to give up on this.

Sounds like a faulty receiver. Do you have another one you can test with? If not, go buy one at Best Buy and try it out. If that doesn't work, at least you can return it and get your money back...plus you'll know the issue is not your receiver.

(10-13-2014, 04:27 PM)Jedimind Wrote: Hi guys. My controller connect through time with bt dongle and with usb all good. Maybe someone knows how to fix it?

Sorry but I'm not sure what you're asking. Is it connecting through USB but not BT? Or the other way around?

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
(10-17-2014, 04:11 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: Re-download the latest PCSX2 build and try again. You shouldn't need to use the included XInput1_3.dll for anything.
I'm trying to get the pressure-sensitive buttons to work, and it says in the PCSX2 plugin that the SCP Xinput.dll is required.
Hm...I'm not sure then man. I'm sorry. What build of PCSX2 are you trying to use this with?

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
PCSX2 1.3.0-20141004113334

I also tried it with the latest stable version, which ended with the same results. I think another driver I have on my system is interfering with it, because I had the exact same issue when using the MotionInJoy drivers and plugin, but had attributed it to MotionInJoy being a buggy trojan instead of a decent application. How would I be able to see what drivers or devices it would be conflicting with?
I'm not entirely sure to be honest with you. Do you think the issue might be the version of the Pad plugin you're using? Have you tried different versions of that?

Also, did you make sure MotioninJoy is completely uninstalled? It likes to re-install itself if you don't do it correctly. You can find some instructions in a quote at the end of my post:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-VIDEO-TUT...CP-drivers

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
I'm sure it's uninstalled completely. I performed a system restore to before I had ever started mucking about with it to be on the safe side, I doubt the drivers stuck around after that.

My PS3 controller isn't filed under HID, it's filed as a USB device and is using the SCP driver.
Tried it with the updated files, figured that might fix it because I had been using 1.2.0.160 instead of 1.2.2.175, but that didn't fix it.
Ok, if it's any help the service still shows my controller as connected, but after PCSX2 crashes, it will no longer function with my computer until I disconnect and reconnect it.

Also, the plugin doesn't crash if I connect my DS3 AFTER starting up PCSX2, and it will start up with the Xinput1_3.dll file in the folder. Oddly enough though, the box for enabling native input is still greyed out, even with the dll file in PCSX2's root.