XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi everybody. I created this account specifically to try and get this problem I'm having solved so I really hope someone can help. Now to the problem.
I was using the XInput Wrapper for my DS3 controller for a good 3 months and it worked flawlessly. Then my controller began to stop responding in the middle of my games. At first it was only for a few seconds and then it continued to get progressively longer until it no longer worked. I've been trying to fix this problem on my own for a little over a week now but made no progress. I tried uninstalling all the drivers and then reinstalling them. I got a new dongle, I got a new controller but to no avail. I think it may have to do with the fact that I am using a usb dongle and not a bluetooth one but I'm really not sure. One odd thing is that while checking the controller in the device manager they respond perfectly but then as soon as I launch a game it shuts off.
PLEASE HELP!
I'M LOOSING MY MIND

Sponsored links

Hi,
I've installed my PS3 controller by USB (not Bluetooth)...and seems to work perfect, but when I try to play it doesn't recognize some buttons (arrows and square, triangle, cyrcle, and X). The analog sticks are recognized.

Also on de devices screen it always shows the lights from thoose buttons on:
[Image: npnpc0.jpg]

If someone can help me solving these i'll really apreciate that.

Thanks,
(11-03-2014, 04:21 AM)Mundo_Cani Wrote: I think it may have to do with the fact that I am using a usb dongle and not a bluetooth one but I'm really not sure.

I'm not really sure what you mean here. Are you saying you're using your DS3 through USB? Or are you saying your using a USB Bluetooth dongle instead of an internal Bluetooth antenna?

If you're using it over Bluetooth, try using it with a USB cable to see if that works. That will help us narrow down the issue.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(11-03-2014, 04:34 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: I'm not really sure what you mean here. Are you saying you're using your DS3 through USB? Or are you saying your using a USB Bluetooth dongle instead of an internal Bluetooth antenna?

If you're using it over Bluetooth, try using it with a USB cable to see if that works. That will help us narrow down the issue.

My bad. I am using DS3 through a USB cable. No Bluetooth involved.
Hi guys, thanks in advance for any help.

I use the wrapper on my desktop and my laptop with no problem. One of the games i use it for is a steam game named The Legend of Heroes:Trails in the Sky. When I play the game on either PC, my DS3 works fine, but if I try to use Steam in-home Streaming, it breaks. Over the stream, the game constantly registers input from my left analog stick and I can't even navigate past the main menu. I used SCPuser to make sure that my analog stick was still in it's dead zone, and i don't know what else to check.

I also streamed Dark Souls and Far Cry 3, but the controller seemed to work fine for them.

Any ideas what might be wrong?
SCPService is running, SCPMonitor is running, drivers up to USB installed successfully (I dont use BT)
Yet my PS3 controller device is not seeing any inputs, the Monitor doesnt even see it plugged in, and my controller isnt even on (I know for a fact it works since I just used it on my PS3)
"A celestial descends onto Earth to give advice.
Buuuut, for me they're all advice that can't be put to action."  -Tenshi Hinanawi

R5 5600x @ 3.8 GHz; 32GB 2666MHz; GA AX370-Gaming K5-CF; EVGA GTX 1070

Did you try following the steps I included in the post I made on the last page? Here's a link:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-VIDEO-TUT...CP-drivers
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
(11-02-2014, 10:38 PM)bioshoker Wrote: Hey guys, so I got my sc3 ds3 tool working a few days ago via bluetooth for my ps3 controller. However, when I turn off the computer for the night, it stops working the next day. Is there a solution for this yet? I searched on google and the only lead I could find was from a post somewhere in this post like a good 200 post back but no one replied to his post. Any answers as to what might be wrong? Trying to set up my ps3 controller via bluetooth has gotten me pretty frustrated over the past few days....

could someone please help me out with this problem? i've tried everything and still have not found any solution to it.
Sorry but I've never had that issue with my DS3 via Bluetooth. One thing I can really suggest is that you uninstall everything and start from scratch using the thread I linked to above. Another thing I could suggest would be to try a different Bluetooth dongle, maybe that one is going bad?

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
(11-03-2014, 07:20 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Did you try following the steps I included in the post I made on the last page? Here's a link:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-VIDEO-TUT...CP-drivers

Yes I did (I used your tutorial to see if I missed anything but I hit every step and its not working), HID doesnt show DS3 at all

I must note that SCPMonitor does recognize the controller when I plug it in (if its not when i boot Monitor), but a MAC address (at least that what I think it is) is not assigned to it

(you should also update the Driver uninstall for other OSs as im running win 7 Ultimate 64-bit and there is no check box for "Delete the driver software for this device" )
"A celestial descends onto Earth to give advice.
Buuuut, for me they're all advice that can't be put to action."  -Tenshi Hinanawi

R5 5600x @ 3.8 GHz; 32GB 2666MHz; GA AX370-Gaming K5-CF; EVGA GTX 1070