XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
First of all, this is great. I got it working with both a PS3 controller and a PS4 one.

I searched this and google but couldn't find an answer - is there a way to stop my PS4 controller from blinking blue (other than using duct tape to cover it)?

When it's connected wirelessly it blinks about every second or so. When wired it's about every two seconds. I should mention I don't own a PS4, just the controller Smile

Thanks!

Sponsored links

Hello.
I recently tried this wrapper, and I gotta say, it is WAY better than MIJ.
However... for some reason, after rebooting, I can never get the bluetooth to work right. The driver is correctly installed, and it worked great before I rebooted, but after rebooting, the PS3 controller (an official sony controller) never manages to connect. It just sits there, blinking. The server shows that it's recognizing the controller, and (I guess?) trying to connect... but no dice. Sometimes (and ONLY sometimes) if I reinstall my bluetooth card's official drivers and then reinstall the SCP drivers, it works. But only sometimes. Most times when I try this, I get the same problem. The controller always works fine on USB.
Maybe it has something to do with my card not being fully supported yet? Hardware ID is USB\VID_413C&PID_8160.
My scpserver.log when I attempt to connect - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2316...Server.log

I'm completely stumped. It really sucks, too, since I got only 3 USB ports, am too cheap to buy a hub, and need all 3 ports most of the time.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Excuse me, have a question.

Is there any way to use 1 bT device to the PS3 DS3 , and another device to use normal on windows for printers or audio?

Already installer 2 bts 1 for DS3 , and another for windows programs, but the 2nd does not work.
(01-04-2015, 09:54 AM)jerrymh Wrote: Excuse me, have a question.

Is there any way to use 1 bT device to the PS3 DS3 , and another device to use normal on windows for printers or audio?

Already installer 2 bts 1 for DS3 , and another for windows programs, but the 2nd does not work.

Try uninstalling drivers, plug only one Bt dongle, install SCP drivers, then plug another dongle. SCP installs drivers for the plugged in devices.
(01-04-2015, 02:16 PM)Xelbair Wrote: Try uninstalling drivers, plug only one Bt dongle, install SCP drivers, then plug another dongle. SCP installs drivers for the plugged in devices.

Is kind a weird, but actually works on the contrary, first intalled my BT with an audio device turned on, an then installed 2nd BT for SCP driver. And works, thanks anyway.
Do i need to run the prompt everytime i want to play?
XInput Wrapper is an awesome program, however everytime I reboot I need to reinstall the drivers or else it won't recognize my DS3. Now everytime I install the drivers it eats up about 3GB of space. I have reinstalled about 10 times already and my Local Disk has already lost about 40GB. It went from 100GB to 60GB.

[Image: Untitled.png]

Could someone tell me where Xinput Wrapper installs its files or how can I remove the files eating up my disk space? Thanks.

Attached Files
.txt   ScpDriver.txt (Size: 38,75 KB / Downloads: 724)
I installed this and it worked fine for my DS4, but now it won't connect wirelessly anymore. It works fine if it's wired, but if I disconnect it and press the PS button, it just flashes white a few times then nothing. Any ideas?
I love this tool but i cannot disconnect my controller no matter how hard i try. I'm using it hard wired and when ever i unplug it the scp tool still says its connected. This is extremely Annoying as it messes with a lot of games. I don't want to uninstall the drivers everytime i want to use my key board
Hi everyone. I'm sorry for my glorious English.
I have a little problem. My DS3 (unofficial) works great via USB cable but doesn't work via Bluetooth at all. When I try to pair DS and my PC, the dongle starts to glow a few seconds and then just blinks as usual, DS3 continues trying to connect somewhere. First I tried to pair the controller with my old BT adapter. Then I paired it with notebook built-in BT. Then I bought a new adapter. Nothing.
I connected the gamepad via MotioninJoy before but I spent a lot of time for this and I haven't understood how I made it work. Recently I had to reinstall Windows and now all the problems are back.
I'm not sure that the problem is in DS3 because I successfully connected it to my phone and iPad.
Please help. I'll be so thankful!