XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(01-31-2015, 03:35 AM)dcardoso Wrote: My DS3 controller has the following bluetooth MAC address:

00:6E:67:59:63:25

Maybe it could help someone skilled to patch ScpControl since I found that in the ScpControl.dll source code the bluetooth connection check is made by checking the first characters of the controller mac address.

Same issue. I bought two fake ds3's for about $15 each on Amazon. Works great, better than expected over USB; I gave it the Mike Tyson's Punch Out test, Mac won with no issues. Great functionality with FCEUX. (The wired ds2 I used before worked fine, surprisingly these fake ds3's are just as good, if not better. Specifically for emulating the classic console emulators, NES, SNES, Genesis, etc)

Please someone help to get these to work over Bluetooth with SCP, they work fine on a PS3 with Bluetooth...Im currently using them playing GTA Online with the PS3, no hiccups. As of now I'm satisfied with having my genuine ds3's working with my PC, but I'd like to keep the genuine controllers with the PS3 (aesthetic reasons only), and get these PANHAI controllers to work over Bluetooth with SCP and my PC. Thanks.

Sponsored links

(02-05-2015, 02:06 AM)ThegoddamnedKamina Wrote: It only recognizes my controller when I run the SCP Server program. Anyone else have/had this problem?

Yeah that's me too dude. SCP DS3 Service won't start if you go to services either.
Sometimes the service would drop out when I used it a while ago so I got used to restarting it from the services program, one day I the service had dropped out, so I go to restart it and I just get an error.
(02-05-2015, 04:11 AM)OfAnthony Wrote: Same issue. I bought two fake ds3's for about $15 each on Amazon. Works great, better than expected over USB; I gave it the Mike Tyson's Punch Out test, Mac won with no issues. Great functionality with FCEUX. (The wired ds2 I used before worked fine, surprisingly these fake ds3's are just as good, if not better. Specifically for emulating the classic console emulators, NES, SNES, Genesis, etc)

Please someone help to get these to work over Bluetooth with SCP, they work fine on a PS3 with Bluetooth...Im currently using them playing GTA Online with the PS3, no hiccups. As of now I'm satisfied with having my genuine ds3's working with my PC, but I'd like to keep the genuine controllers with the PS3 (aesthetic reasons only), and get these PANHAI controllers to work over Bluetooth with SCP and my PC. Thanks.

Does anyone have any instructions on how to compile/debug the source code on windows or mac? If so I could give it a try.

The following code of the source of the latest update could be changed to give support to more fake ds3 controllers (file Source/ScpControl/BthDs3.cs, Line 74):

Code:
if (Local.StartsWith("00:26:5C"))   // Fix up for Fake DS3
            {
                m_Enable[0] = 0xA3;

m_Report[0] = 0xA2;
                m_Report[3] = 0x00;
                m_Report[5] = 0x00;
            }

if (Remote_Name.EndsWith("-ghic"))   // Fix up for Fake DS3
            {
                m_Report[3] = 0x00;
                m_Report[5] = 0x00;
            }

And (file Source/ScpControl/BthDongle.cs, Line 765):

Code:
if (NameList[bd].Contains("-ghic") || bd.StartsWith("00:26:5C") || bd.StartsWith("00:16:FE:71")) Connection.ServiceByPass = true;
Hi everyone. After spend all day trying make this to work, I can say I was sucessful, but not without some quirks. My main problem is the bluetooth driver. My dongle is not supported, so I have installed via Zadig. And it works! Only in the first time after install. Everytime I shutdown my PC, it will never connect again. What I have to do is uninstall the Zadig driver, restart the computer, then install it again. And it will work.
I bet that a lot o people are having this very problem, and maybe there is some solution, but I have not read the entire topic to know. At least this is working this way, better that not working at all. I hope soon someone come with a solution for this, but for now, is a very nice program that is not completely great with non-supported bluetooth.
I've been using and loving this wrapper for a long time but I recently updated to the new version on a whim and now it doesn't work as it should. My problem is when I want to connect via BT I have to first unplug and replug my BT dongle then plug my DS3 controller in via USB and then unplug it. I have to do this every time, even after the controller goes to sleep/powers off. I have tested multiple controllers with the same result.

Luckily I had a backup of my old DS3 wrapper install and I copied it into my current bin folder. Reinstalled but the problem persists.

I tried a new dongle but I can't get the new one to work at all. Even with my annoying unplug-replug work around.

Sometimes I can get it to install and have the correct behaviour but as soon as I reboot it's back to its old tricks.

EDIT: SOLVED
My problem actually came from missing USB 3.0 drivers. Don't know how I lost them but reinstalling them fixed it for me.
Win 7 64bit | i5 3570K Overclocked to 4.2GHz | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GTX 480 | 17TB storage
Hi guys, I've been using my DS4 with this tool, in USB, for some time, but after some months I haven't used it I now get Host Address: Disconnected, while the DS4 makes a blue blinking light. Any help?
Hi, I'm new to this whole thing with installing this and that and the other so I'll just say it as it is for me.

I have a ps3 controller, Do I really need a Dongle and all that stuff that was explained in the first post cause lots of it didn't make sense to me so anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.

one little thing i do have is a USB hub from Trust
(02-08-2015, 03:57 PM)Kamenrider1 Wrote: Hi, I'm new to this whole thing with installing this and that and the other so I'll just say it as it is for me.

I have a ps3 controller, Do I really need a Dongle and all that stuff that was explained in the first post cause lots of it didn't make sense to me so anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.

one little thing i do have is a USB hub from Trust

You'll need a BT 3.0 dongle if you want your DS3 to work wirelessly. Otherwise all you'll need is a mini usb cable like the one that came with your DS3 to play wired.
Win 7 64bit | i5 3570K Overclocked to 4.2GHz | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GTX 480 | 17TB storage
(02-08-2015, 04:29 PM)zoomHYPERIONzoom Wrote: You'll need a BT 3.0 dongle if you want your DS3 to work wirelessly. Otherwise all you'll need is a mini usb cable like the one that came with your DS3 to play wired.

not gonna do wireless. so when i plug in the cable in to my usb hub do i need to do anything else in order to use it if so please explain in layman's terms thank you because I have clue how all the technical stuff works I used a youtube video to get this to work right now all i need is a way to actually control games lol
Anyone know because it freezes when I connect windows7 controller ps3 to pc via usb ??, I've tried everything and I always blocking the pc to connect the controller ps3 (original) via usb .I have windows7 64bit, my pc is new. a greetings