XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Is this compatible with Windows XP?
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.

Sponsored links

i hve a curious problem.
i have 3 joystick ps3, 2 originals and one from china.
i have a bt dongle very cheap v2.0. the fake controlelr works perfectly with usb and bluetooth with SCP and others (Motionjoy ecc), but two originals dont work with bluetooth. they sometimes pair with BT but appear "bth 0000 none" and all the led are flashing togheter. how it s possibile my BT work with fake controller, and no work with original? solutions? is it possible sony put some restrictions on his controller?
so yeah how do i make my ps3 controller register via usb hub or set controls to laptop keyboard if thats possible
please someone can answer me. i have 4 joystick (2 original sony, 2 identical fake sony). all joystick connect to bluetooth but only one (one fake) works. only with this fake i get BTH full, with other fake i get bth 0000 none and with the originals they dont connect. HOW IT S POSSIBLE that one work and the others no? and how is possibile one works and other identical fake bought togheter doesnt work? [Image: whPFl9.jpg]
(02-09-2015, 10:14 PM)MenDude Wrote: Is this compatible with Windows XP?

Yep, been using it here with my Dualshock 3 and Trendnet TBW-107 BTH dongle since fall 2013, never had a problem Smile

best regards,
- dink
(02-08-2015, 10:42 PM)Kamenrider1 Wrote: not gonna do wireless. so when i plug in the cable in to my usb hub do i need to do anything else in order to use it if so please explain in layman's terms thank you because I have clue how all the technical stuff works I used a youtube video to get this to work right now all i need is a way to actually control games lol

Follow the instructions in the first post and you'll be fine. If you're going to go the wired option then you won't need a dongle. Just a genuine DS3 and mini USB cable.
Win 7 64bit | i5 3570K Overclocked to 4.2GHz | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GTX 480 | 17TB storage
Want to disable vibration. Played fifa 15 . When I hit the post gamepad vibrates and don't stop till discharge
(02-12-2015, 11:25 AM)zoomHYPERIONzoom Wrote: Follow the instructions in the first post and you'll be fine. If you're going to go the wired option then you won't need a dongle. Just a genuine DS3 and mini USB cable.

does the emulator auto detect then?
(02-06-2015, 02:58 PM)fgve Wrote: Hi everyone. After spend all day trying make this to work, I can say I was sucessful, but not without some quirks. My main problem is the bluetooth driver. My dongle is not supported, so I have installed via Zadig. And it works! Only in the first time after install. Everytime I shutdown my PC, it will never connect again. What I have to do is uninstall the Zadig driver, restart the computer, then install it again. And it will work.
I bet that a lot o people are having this very problem, and maybe there is some solution, but I have not read the entire topic to know. At least this is working this way, better that not working at all. I hope soon someone come with a solution for this, but for now, is a very nice program that is not completely great with non-supported bluetooth.

I have this exact issue, but I did not have to use Zadig, it works by just installing using scpdriver.exe, but I can't connect using bluetooth after restarting my PC, it's really annoying that I can't figure out what is wrong, really need help on this one Sad

btw this is what I get when I restart, plug in ds3 to usb, then unplug it to try to connect via bluetooth, host address error, can't see HCI Version and LMP Version which used to be there before restarting.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-11-2015, 11:13 PM)babbababba Wrote: please someone can answer me. i have 4 joystick (2 original sony, 2 identical fake sony). all joystick connect to bluetooth but only one (one fake) works. only with this fake i get BTH full, with other fake i get bth 0000 none and with the originals they dont connect. HOW IT S POSSIBLE that one work and the others no? and how is possibile one works and other identical fake bought togheter doesnt work? [Image: whPFl9.jpg]

EDIT: only one (fake) perfectly connect with bluetooth and receive imput.
the others (after zadiag driver) connect and led turn on but is BTH 000000 NONE, they not receive imput, only vibration. solutions? i have 4 joystick (2 oriignal) and only one works? why? it has no sense- i dont think is a bluetooth prolbem, because it shoudnt have reason 1 controller works