XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(04-21-2015, 07:33 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Hmm, it connects but you don't get input... That is odd. I'm not sure what it could be. On mine, it shows up in the Device Manager as an Xbox controller. Try running joy.cpl to see if it is recognized and available to calibrate. Aside from that, I don't know how to help, sorry. Someone else maybe can.
Sorry, i'm newbie here, what is joy.cpl and where can i find it?

Sponsored links

(04-21-2015, 07:44 PM)SSVsSunSt Wrote: Sorry, i'm newbie here, what is joy.cpl and where can i find it?

Does your windows 8 have a start menu? The only way I know how to get to it is by typing joy.cpl in the "run" box. Google is your friend though...
(04-21-2015, 07:48 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Does your windows 8 have a start menu? The only way I know how to get to it is by typing joy.cpl in the "run" box. Google is your friend though...

"run" can be opened on any Windows using Win+R Wink

(04-21-2015, 07:48 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Does your windows 8 have a start menu? The only way I know how to get to it is by typing joy.cpl in the "run" box. Google is your friend though...

No reaction unfortunatly Sad
Here is a screenshot from ScpMonitor, bluetooth connection.
.bmp   Новый точечный рисунок.bmp (Size: 341,31 KB / Downloads: 473)
Oops, i forgot to rename this file.
(04-21-2015, 07:58 PM)SSVsSunSt Wrote: Here is a screenshot from ScpMonitor, bluetooth connection.
Oops, i forgot to rename this file.

Oh, you get the None error. You'll have to do some digging on that one. In the search box just below the most recent post put this in and look through some of the posts.

bth 00000000 none

Sorry I can't give you more than that. I had another guy do that and he got it working, but he didn't really say how...
(04-21-2015, 08:03 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Oh, you get the None error. You'll have to do some digging on that one. In the search box just below the most recent post put this in and look through some of the posts.

bth 00000000 none

Sorry I can't give you more than that. I had another guy do that and he got it working, but he didn't really say how...

Oh, have you tried forcefully installing the driver for the DS3 using the included zadig tool? Plug it in USB and follow the directions in post #1852, but make sure that anywhere it says DS4, you do it for DS3.

I can't seem to get links working for some reason, but there is a link to #1852 on the very first post.
(04-21-2015, 08:15 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Oh, have you tried forcefully installing the driver for the DS3 using the included zadig tool? Plug it in USB and follow the directions in post #1852, but make sure that anywhere it says DS4, you do it for DS3.

I can't seem to get links working for some reason, but there is a link to #1852 on the very first post.

Still nothing Sad
*searching*
(04-21-2015, 08:33 PM)SSVsSunSt Wrote: Still nothing Sad
*searching*

Still can't find something suitable...
Do you have list of supported dongles(not by ids)?
(04-21-2015, 08:48 PM)SSVsSunSt Wrote: Still can't find something suitable...
Do you have list of supported dongles(not by ids)?

Don't look at me... I really have no affiliation with this project. I only added my little tidbit to get fake "PANHAI" controllers to work. I guess I might be more familiar with this than most, but I have no idea. You will just have to wait to see if someone else can help. Sorry Sad
(04-21-2015, 08:52 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Don't look at me... I really have no affiliation with this project. I only added my little tidbit to get fake "PANHAI" controllers to work. I guess I might be more familiar with this than most, but I have no idea. You will just have to wait to see if someone else can help. Sorry Sad

It would be nice if developer was here Sad