XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(05-20-2015, 02:35 PM)bardozan Wrote: I see that you didn't update it (version 1.2.0.160). I don't know if that could help but try it.

Hah, I totally missed that. Usually its the first thing I look for. Thanks bardozan.

(05-20-2015, 04:24 PM)jaeric Wrote: well Okay.... I don't have a single clue how.... but somehow I got it to work -.- Thank you for your help though Laugh

Interesting that it was trying to grab your mouse as a controller. Glad you got it working though.

Sponsored links

(05-18-2015, 05:43 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Try this:
Right-click on ScpMonitor in Taskbar, select Configuration.
Check the Disable SSP option.

Its checked. Tryed to check/uncheck it. Nothing. Its still as in screenshot.
Just wanted to say that the BT from DX.com http://www.dx.com/p/super-mini-bluetooth...ible-11866
even thou it has the USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001 ID, it DOES NOT WORK with the PS3 controller.
DO NOT buy it if you want it solely for PS3 controller, it does work like a charm with the Wii Mote.
(05-21-2015, 03:20 PM)Gamerz Wrote: Just wanted to say that the BT from DX.com http://www.dx.com/p/super-mini-bluetooth...ible-11866
even thou it has the USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001 ID, it DOES NOT WORK with the PS3 controller.
DO NOT buy it if you want it solely for PS3 controller, it does work like a charm with the Wii Mote.

It is probably not the device itself. This program is notorious for needing special configuration.
It's a standard 2.0 BT adapter, not +EDR. If you can get it to work, that'd be a miracle, he's having the BTH 00000000 None issue. Rev0134 adapter, which I've read earlier in this thread does not work because it's not +EDR.
(05-21-2015, 03:35 PM)Arcadius Wrote: It's a standard 2.0 BT adapter, not +EDR. If you can get it to work, that'd be a miracle, he's having the BTH 00000000 None issue. Rev0134 adapter, which I've read earlier in this thread does not work because it's not +EDR.

Right, that would definitely be an issue.
Purchasing the $1 bluetooth dongles off ebay seem to be pretty risky, I bought 2 dongles a month ago at the exact same time, from same seller, and only 1 of them works with my controllers, the other says 'BTH 00000000 None'.

I noticed that the HCI and LMP version of the working one is 3.0c5c and the version of the non-working one is 2.07c5, even though they were bought together.

The physical chips are the exact same, but there seems to be no way of upgrading the HCI and LMP versions.

Just a word of warning to people.
(05-21-2015, 06:08 PM)evil_dan2wik Wrote: Purchasing the $1 bluetooth dongles off ebay seem to be pretty risky, I bought 2 dongles a month ago at the exact same time, from same seller, and only 1 of them works with my controllers, the other says 'BTH 00000000 None'.

I noticed that the HCI and LMP version of the working one is 3.0c5c and the version of the non-working one is 2.07c5, even though they were bought together.

The physical chips are the exact same, but there seems to be no way of upgrading the HCI and LMP versions.

Just a word of warning to people.

I have one that is HCI 2.0 something-ish. It works fine, though I was skeptical at first. Most importantly it needs to be EDR.
Hello. I have problem with pair DS3.
Have qualcomm atheros ar9462. I install drivers using zadig. First pair is sucsessful, but after every reboot ds3 not connect. I uninstall driver installed by zadig from device manager, reboot pc, then install it again using zadig and ds3 connect normally. After reboot again not pair Sad Sorry for my english, im russian Smile Search did not help
(05-22-2015, 10:31 AM)kumpll Wrote: Hello. I have problem with pair DS3.
Have qualcomm atheros ar9462. I install drivers using zadig. First pair is sucsessful, but after every reboot ds3 not connect. I uninstall driver installed by zadig from device manager, reboot pc, then install it again using zadig and ds3 connect normally. After reboot again not pair Sad Sorry for my english, im russian Smile Search did not help

Did you try the SCPDriver installation? Is the SCPdriver unable to install on the ar9462? If the 'configure service' check box is not selected (SCPDriver) the service must be started manually with the SCPServer.exe after installation. Leaving the 'configure service' box checked will install the backround service which will run at startup. You might need to re-install the drivers; only making sure to disable driver signing. Here's a link on how to disable that feature; I had to do this on a re-install of SCP for my windows 8 laptop recently. Disabling Signed Driver Enforcement