Firma del problema 08: 9c
Firma del problema 09: System.DllNotFoundException
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Id. de configuración regional: 3082
Información adicional 1: 407d
Información adicional 2: 407d44cfad84bab60e2bab1da2aa3158
Información adicional 3: 515a
Información adicional 4: 515a596caaf73e9ce0d07b0ca1c66f0d

Even though the stack calls System.DllNotFoundException, it would mean I'm missing some dependencies, however, I already have all the requiered redists installed from the main post

Edit: nvm, misunderstood the "1.2.2.175 - Includes all previous Updates" part

Sponsored links

Exclamation 
Greetings everyone!

As a huge admirer of Scarlet-Crush's fantastic software and reading almost 2/3rds of this thread I'm sad to see the original author has vanished, been eaten by wolfs or has gotten married Biggrin

I'd hate to see this project die since he was kind enough to share the source code with the world to get extended by fellow developers and enthusiasts. Like myself Smile

As you may have noticed I just registered on this forum to join the party and announce the resurrection of the ScpServer-Project now hosted on GitHub!

I've uploaded the latest binaries to GitHub including release information and a work-in-progress installation guide on the project's home page.

Tests and feedback highly appreciated!
(07-30-2015, 03:26 PM)Nefarius Wrote: As you may have noticed I just registered on this forum to join the party and announce the resurrection of the ScpServer-Project now hosted on GitHub!

Any noteworthy changes yet?

Any plans for new features?
If you are taking feature requests I would only repeat mine, I'm still having to use motioninjoy as it seems to be the only app with all these options but would rather be able to switch to something else as it has become a bit troubly in windows 10 and isn't being worked on now.

1) Custom profile support - a non-360 emulation mode where you can remap all buttons and axis to any keyboard or mouse input. Preferably with a GUI to help, the way MIJ does it is really good:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/3YY66yt6i74/maxresdefault.jpg

2) Dead zone setting for each analogue input
3) LED indicator used to show current battery level / charging status
4) auto power off after X minutes (manually selectable) and reconnect after pressing PS button
5) connect/disconnect sound when controller connecting or powering off

I'm sure that would all be a lot of work but I am not technical so not sure Smile
(07-30-2015, 04:25 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: Any noteworthy changes yet?

Any plans for new features?

I've published the changes on the current release.

My current goal is to completely understand the inner workings of the entire project to get better at debugging it. The new logging library helps both users and myself to gather debug information in an easy to submit (just .XML files) and interpret format.

I also added the bare basics of a configuration file (ScpControl.ini) which stores the MAC-Addresses for the supported Bluetooth dongles. The main purpose of this is that you don't need to recompile or swap ScpControl.dll's if you happen to have a BT dongle which uses different MACs but may as well work.

Since i happen to own an Afterglow Controller which kept stuck reporting 000... packets in ScpServer I also included a basic fix for all analog and digital controls on this type of "fake" controller.

Future plans at the moment would be to implement support for more 3rd party controllers since I myself do not own a PlayStation and a "genuine" Sony DS controller.
Sorry my last reply is currently stuck in anti-spam moderation Sad

EDIT: there it is Smile
Hello everyone.

Been using this on Win 8.1 without a problem but now my DS3 doesn't work on Win 10. Also did a clean windows install but same. Not working.

I can see the controller under device manager after installing the driver, but the controller is not working at all. After i plug the controller, LEDs blinks for a few seconds then turns itself off. X360 controller driver is also installed btw.

Any suggestions or a fix?

Looking forward to hear from you folks.

Best
(07-30-2015, 04:29 PM)pillowt5 Wrote: 1) Custom profile support - a non-360 emulation mode where you can remap all buttons and axis to any keyboard or mouse input. Preferably with a GUI to help, the way MIJ does it is really good:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/3YY66yt6i74/maxresdefault.jpg

Working on it right now Smile Sneak-a-peak at the - very early - GUI layout:

[Image: 30-07-_2015_19-44-12.png]
(07-30-2015, 07:50 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Working on it right now Smile Sneak-a-peak at the - very early - GUI layout:

Wow that looks very promising, I wish I was able to help with the project. What kind of skills do you need to do this kind of thing ?
(07-30-2015, 08:08 PM)pillowt5 Wrote: What kind of skills do you need to do this kind of thing ?

The major part to adapt/extend is written in C# and the development environment the project was and is developed in is Microsoft Visual Studio 2013. Background in programming is kind of a "must" I guess, as being familiar with Visual Studio and how to properly debug a project of this magnitude. Also if you dive down deeper you'll have to bother with the Windows API and it's quirks and tons of documentation and pitfalls... you get the idea Tongue

The low level driver stuff is written in native C/C++, the Xinput-Test-Programs are written in both managed and "unmanaged"/native C++.

But not everything is coding and debugging; documentation, GUI layout, etc. is very important. Unfortunately the original author included almost no comments in the code whatsoever so what I'm mainly doing right now is diving through the project, adding my own comments, rearranging parts so it makes more sense to me or simply removing and merging duplicated parts.

Hope this answer wasn't too cryptic Biggrin