XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(07-31-2015, 09:43 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Log says the driver installation failed. Could you attach the following file: C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log

I can't upload it here, but here's a Dropbox link with the file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4718...pi.dev.log

Sponsored links

(07-31-2015, 10:15 PM)Kamds Wrote: I can't upload it here, but here's a Dropbox link with the file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4718...pi.dev.log

Hm odd, this log looks clean. Do you have any Anti-Virus solutions installed? Could you paste a screenshot of your device manager like so:

[Image: 31-07-_2015_22-25-52.png]
Evening.
I tried the latest version you linked because BetterDS3 wouldn't work anymore after upgrading to Win10. Everything seems to have installed fine, I can calibrate the controller and Joytokey works, but neither Dolphin nor PPSSPP will. Any idea why? Here are 2 screenshots, don't know if they'll help. http://imgur.com/tD7H1tD,O99MtAk
Mobo is a p8p67, the dongle scp used is a hama 00086515. Didn't seem to want the onboard one.
Help would be appreciated, gonna go to sleep now though. gn8!
So I went to reinstall this on windows 10 and can't seem to get it to work. I'm using a ds3 controller with USB. I installed all the drivers, and windows recognizes the ps3 controller as a windows controller. But none of the buttons will register. When I go to XInput Controller Tester Controller 1 flashes between Connect and Disconnect constantly.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Oops I was using 1.2.x. I completely uninstalled and installed the latest version from github (1.3.x). But the controller buttons still don't work even though windows recognizes it. And this time XInput Controller Tester lists the controller as Disconnected.
So there is a strange change with Windows 10 when installing the Driver. So I have 2 Bluethooth recievers, with Windows 8 I could change one into an DS3 reciever, then connect the second one and use it as a normal one. Now with Windows 10 both will be DS3 recievers after installing the Driver so I can't use normal Bluetooth anymore.
Hello. I've been trying to create a new controller profile in which L2, R2, cross and square give full scale deflection with any input, can someone show me how please? :D

Thanks for any help!
(08-01-2015, 01:16 AM)hansqpeter Wrote: Evening.
I tried the latest version you linked because BetterDS3 wouldn't work anymore after upgrading to Win10. Everything seems to have installed fine, I can calibrate the controller and Joytokey works, but neither Dolphin nor PPSSPP will. Any idea why? Here are 2 screenshots, don't know if they'll help. http://imgur.com/tD7H1tD,O99MtAk
Mobo is a p8p67, the dongle scp used is a hama 00086515. Didn't seem to want the onboard one.
Help would be appreciated, gonna go to sleep now though. gn8!

Hi,

please provide screenshots with your USB devices open like this:

[Image: 31-07-_2015_22-25-52.png]

Also please attach the files ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml and ScpDsxService.log.xml you'll find in your Scp-Directory so I can review them.
Thank you guys!!!!
It works also on Windows 10!!!
Nefarius, here are my screenshots in the working and broken conditions:

Working:
[Image: th7YloF.jpg]

Broken:
[Image: Wu9HJiW.jpg]

And again, I've confirmed that all I have to do to fix it again from its broken state is to re-run Zadig and flash the driver. It's currently in a working state, and I just did a computer restart as a test. It is still working, so it's not the computer restart that's prompting it to break. I'll keep an eye on it and keep testing it every day and will let you know when it breaks again.

Thanks!
(08-01-2015, 04:34 PM)Magic815 Wrote: Nefarius, here are my screenshots in the working and broken conditions:

Working:
[Image: th7YloF.jpg]

Broken:
[Image: Wu9HJiW.jpg]

And again, I've confirmed that all I have to do to fix it again from its broken state is to re-run Zadig and flash the driver. It's currently in a working state, and I just did a computer restart as a test. It is still working, so it's not the computer restart that's prompting it to break. I'll keep an eye on it and keep testing it every day and will let you know when it breaks again.

Thanks!

It looks like Windows Update replaces the dongles drivers because it has found a newer one from Broadcom. Please "re-Zadig" it again and follow these steps for a possible workaround. Let me know if that was the cause  Smile