XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(08-01-2015, 05:16 PM)Nefarius Wrote: It looks like Windows Update replaces the dongles drivers because it has found a newer one from Broadcom. Please "re-Zadig" it again and follow these steps for a possible workaround. Let me know if that was the cause  Smile

So I've actually had that setting changed to "No, let me choose what to do" for a while now. When I first was trouble shooting the ScpDriver.exe, I had read a similar article telling me to change to that, so I had done that weeks ago and left it like that.

[Image: QWj9Ks0.jpg]

It's definitely been reverting on me even with that setting in check. Any other thoughts?

Sponsored links

Hi, I posted here about a year ago regarding my Snakebyte PS3 USB controller. Hardware ID:

USB\VID_0E8F&PID_0003
USB\VID_0E8F&PID_0003&REV_0109

I got it to successfully work as a X360 controller using this tool, on Windows 7. But in Windows 10, using the newest version of SCP's tool, it says "No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scp\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf", searching in section NTamd64. Is this a known error for incompatible controllers, or is there a more bizarre issue going on here?
(08-01-2015, 12:15 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Hi,

please provide screenshots with your USB devices open like this:

Also please attach the files ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml and ScpDsxService.log.xml you'll find in your Scp-Directory so I can review them.

Hey. I've used a software to automatically update my PC drivers today, one of which was the SCP one apparently. I don't know why, but it works now. In the device manager, the second xbox peripheral as well as the ISSCEDRBTA USB device disappeared, the bluetooth one reappeared and I'm more confused than before. But happy.
(08-01-2015, 08:46 PM)hansqpeter Wrote: Hey. I've used a software to automatically update my PC drivers today, one of which was the SCP one apparently. I don't know why, but it works now. In the device manager, the second xbox peripheral as well as the ISSCEDRBTA USB device disappeared, the bluetooth one reappeared and I'm more confused than before. But happy.

Uh... ok I guess  Laugh
Nefarius have you had any success in getting the fake sony ds3 labeled "panhai" to work with SCP via BT. I've posted several logs in attempts to getting Bluetooth working with no success. Check my posts to see those logs; I'll try later this weekend to see if your work has fixed that issue. Thanks.
(08-01-2015, 10:42 PM)OfAnthony Wrote: Nefarius have you had any success in getting the fake sony ds3 labeled "panhai" to work with SCP via BT. I've posted several logs in attempts to getting Bluetooth working with no success. Check my posts to see those logs; I'll try later this weekend to see if your work has fixed that issue. Thanks.

It's one of my main goals to support a wider band of 3rd party controllers. I'll look into the logs.
Hey, firstly I wanted to say that I really appreciate you working on this thread again and updating the software to work with Windows 10. I have a small problem that's more of an inconvenience than anything, but I was wondering why after I close my laptop and start it back up again I have to reinstall the drivers to get my dongle to work and for my controllers to be recognized?
(08-01-2015, 07:35 PM)CNotez Wrote: Hi, I posted here about a year ago regarding my Snakebyte PS3 USB controller. Hardware ID:

USB\VID_0E8F&PID_0003
USB\VID_0E8F&PID_0003&REV_0109

I got it to successfully work as a X360 controller using this tool, on Windows 7. But in Windows 10, using the newest version of SCP's tool, it says "No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scp\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf", searching in section NTamd64. Is this a known error for incompatible controllers, or is there a more bizarre issue going on here?

please respond fluttershy. What is "no matching devices found in inf" error.
(08-01-2015, 11:53 PM)CNotez Wrote: please respond fluttershy. What is "no matching devices found in inf" error.

Try to follow this guide on your controller. Just click "Have disk..." and navigate to ScpServer\bin\System, select Ds3WinUsb.inf and force the driver update on your controller. It worked with my Afterglow Controller.
Hello guys, I've got one of those knockoff DS3, rumble worked well with Motionjoy but I switched to SCP, Bluetooth n evrything is working well now except, the rumble... 

ScpUser etc, none vibrates... Any clues guys...?

Edit: the scpcontrol.xml file has both Rumble and Force set to false, manually altering this values haven't helped either.