XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Anyone else having an issue with Windows 10? I ran the install as usual but it's not working (was working fine on my old laptop with Win 7). If there's a solution please add it to the main post, thanks Smile

Edit: I somehow managed to get the controller working using the latest version in the main post. I think it involved ScpServer. But it only works when it's connected via USB, not wireless. I think it may be due to my motherboard's onboard bluetooth not being supported. It's an Asrock Z97M-ITX/ac

Edit 2: After lots of trial and error and googling everything is fixed. This post was helpful (just replace DS4 with bluetooth radio): http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid334146 Also remember to use scpserver's pair function

Edit 3: Not actually fixed turns out... Once I close scpserver the connection is lost. I have to run it and keep it open anytime I want to use the controller. Annoying, but it's something. If anyone has a fix please let me know

Sponsored links

(08-02-2015, 01:22 AM)synce Wrote: Anyone else having an issue with Windows 10? I ran the install as usual but it's not working (was working fine on my old laptop with Win 7). If there's a solution please add it to the main post, thanks Smile

Edit: I somehow managed to get the controller working using the latest version in the main post. I think it involved ScpServer. But it only works when it's connected via USB, not wireless. I think it may be due to my motherboard's onboard bluetooth not being supported. It's an Asrock Z97M-ITX/ac

Edit 2: After lots of trial and error and googling everything is fixed. This post was helpful (just replace DS4 with bluetooth radio): http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid334146 Also remember to use scpserver's pair function

Edit 3: Not actually fixed turns out... Once I close scpserver the connection is lost. I have to run it and keep it open anytime I want to use the controller. Annoying, but it's something. If anyone has a fix please let me know

I've got a mixed ds3/ds4 setup working under windows 10 with the following caveat. The DS4 immediately disconnects itself when trying to connect via bluetooth.

[Image: oD12Rgk.png]

Can you please share how you were able to use the DS4 wirelessly? I am 100% positive the drivers are installed correctly. The DS4 is set to use WinUSB, as well as the Bluetooth Dongle and the DS3 controller.
^ Oops I forgot to mention my post is regarding the DS3, not DS4. And to be frank I'm not sure how I got it working wirelessly, I spent an hour or two trying all sorts of things. In the end it still requires scpserver.exe to be running in order to work at all.
Hello there,

I've been having BSOD since the first day with SCP.
I've installed and updated everything as stated on the list, but i dont know why i get those errors.

Usually they happen when:
a) randomly in a game.
b) When closing a game.
c) when restarting the computer just after installing the software.

The BSOD errors are usually PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, which have lead to me in a week of constant struggle for finding if my ram or HD were broken, but at the end, looked like the issue was on this software. Specifically ScpService/USB driver.

I'm running windows 10 and i dont want to get back to motionjoy.

Thanks!
SCP ran with no problems on Windows 8, but I'm having an odd problem in W10. I have no problems with controller 1. I plug it in, it connects, I unplug it, and the bluetooth takes over. Controller 2 works when I plug it in via USB, but doesn't connect to bluetooth. I've left it sit for more than 10 minutes, and it doesn't connect. I don't really mind using USB when I'm using two controllers, but I'd like to get this sorted out if I can. Anyone have any ideas?
Fixed the problem with both devices becoming DS3 dongles. The solution is quite simple. They bith used the generic Windows Driver so if you want to use 2 Bluethooth devices they need different drivers to use one as DS3 dongle and the other as normal Bluetooth Dongle.
[Image: ihwLG4v.png]

Somebody who knows what the problem is? I have a legit usb cable, a legit sony controller and windows 10.
no problems here but I run USB only on mine. Always have. (Using a official usb cable right now even.)

Maybe it's a problem with the bluetooth? Hopefully it can be fixed, shame Scarlet Crush isn't around to tweak it.
Edit: Oops...just like to point out that unblocking the file seemed to be my issue. For some reason, I had to unblock the 7z ARCHIVE after downloading, and not the individual files once they'd been extracted. I didn't think of that until just now....fair warning to others.

I will ask though, my laptop is fairly new but has built in bluetooth. Is it likely that it will work with the PS3 controller wirelessly, or does it need a dongle with specific properties to run? I have no idea about anything bluetooth really, but so it doesn't seem like my laptop picks up the PS3 controller when it's not plugged in.
Im having an issue where the dependency for the Scp DS3 Service is non existent and I dont know how to make it come back. I dont remember deleting it and ive uninstalled ScpDriver and reinstalled and restarted my machine but the service wont start. I have to manually start ScpServer everytime I want to use my DS3 controller. Any Suggestions?