XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(07-30-2015, 09:09 PM)Nefarius Wrote: That's why my primary goal is to log everything Smile

I mean the Bluetooth-dongles host MAC address. Somewhere around page ~430-440 I read about modified DLLs where people got their strange dongles working after they changed the check-code for the MAC. So I put this into an INI-file so people can experiment without the need of the complete development environment. Example INI:

Code:
[BthDongle]
SupportedNames = {-ghic}
SupportedMacs = {00:26:5C, 00:16:FE:71, 00:24:5C}

[BthDs3]
SupportedNames = {-ghic}
SupportedMacs = {00:26:5C, 00:24:5C}

By extending or removing address parts from between the brackets you can test if your non-cooperative dongle works if you insert it's MAC here.

Hello Nefarius,

First of all, I would like to thank you for resurrection this project. It was much needed.

And also in regards to above quote, its good that you have made an INI for MAC settings which makes easy for end-users to config rather then dig in source files.

Now the most needed fix is for PANHAI controllers that doesn't connect via bt. I have tried to modify scp controller dll but couldn't get it working nor I'm a expert developer like you. I don't have PANHAI controller but PANHAI controller users will really appreciate you if you can get it working.  Smile

Thanks again...
Best Regards
How to modify ScpControl.dll to make fake DS3 controller working through Bluetooh
(This trick doesn't work for all fake controllers including those that show "Remote [00:00:00:00:00:00]" in log.

Sponsored links

Hey guys, I'm trying to get a DS2 controller connected via Trenro Dual USB Adapter set up, and I can't quite seem to get it to work. Closest thing I've had to success was using DualShock3.cfg in Zadig.exe to modify current drivers. Unfortunately this resulted in phantom analog stick input and most button input was unrecognized or misinterpreted. Can anyone help me out? Running Windows 7 SP1
Very cool that Nefarius is taking over, I'm super happy. I have one small suggestion though: updated version of the driver is kinda hard to find in this very large thread. Have you though about making a new thread?
(08-07-2015, 10:03 PM)Reebar Wrote: Very cool that Nefarius is taking over, I'm super happy. I have one small suggestion though: updated version of the driver is kinda hard to find in this very large thread. Have you though about making a new thread?

I will create my new thread when I've got my grand plan of future updates worked out  Laugh I'm still diving through and optimizing the existing source code along with already including new experimental stuff, so I'll be working "in the shadows" the following days  Tongue I'll read this thread daily though.
Hey, is there a way I can connect my PS3 controller wirelessly to my laptop's integrated bluetooth receiver? I have the USB working fine but it would be great to run it wireless with my laptop's bluetooth.
(08-08-2015, 12:10 AM)100ajk Wrote: Hey, is there a way I can connect my PS3 controller wirelessly to my laptop's integrated bluetooth receiver? I have the USB working fine but it would be great to run it wireless with my laptop's bluetooth.

If it works fine via USB, then is it safe to assume that it is a wired controller? Big cord sticking out the front? Or do you have a wireless receiver hooked up in a USB port?
Nefarious,

Please acknowledge the posts on the past couple pages about the current state of Windows 10 compatibility.

I'm attaching a log of the behavior. The steps I took to reproduce the behavior were turning on SCP server, plugging in a ds4, then unplugging it and attempting to connect wirelessly. It connects then immediately disconnects.

Attached Files
.txt   scpserver.txt (Size: 4,33 KB / Downloads: 309)
(08-08-2015, 12:50 AM)haximusprime Wrote: Nefarious,

Please acknowledge the posts on the past couple pages about the current state of Windows 10 compatibility.

I'm attaching a log of the behavior. The steps I took to reproduce the behavior were turning on SCP server, plugging in a ds4, then unplugging it and attempting to connect wirelessly. It connects then immediately disconnects.

I have no DS4 so I can't test or debug it Ohmy

EDIT: that log's from an old version I don't support.
This is awesome, I'm using my DS3. I read a good deal of this thread but I think I may have missed something that was probably obvious. I got everything going with the latest version and the input is responding. How do I get it to work on games or do some button mapping? I've tried a couple games but the game is not picking up my controllers input. Sorry if I didn't give enough info. Just to say again, everything is working fine but the games aren't picking up controller input. Thanks!
(08-08-2015, 12:52 AM)Nefarius Wrote: I have no DS4 so I can't test or debug it Ohmy

EDIT: that log's from an old version I don't support.

I have obtained the latest "ScpServer_v1.3.5689.40377", In this version it seems that the logs are different (xml files) It has a lot of information i'd rather not share in a public place such as this forum. I've pmed you a link to the pastebin.