XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Can anyone help me get my PS2 controller working with these drivers or not? If you can't, that's fine, but I'd like to actually be told so instead of consistently being ignored.

Sponsored links

(08-09-2015, 12:06 AM)asmcint Wrote: Can anyone help me get my PS2 controller working with these drivers or not? If you can't, that's fine, but I'd like to actually be told so instead of consistently being ignored.

Keep your cool, this is a forum, not an instant chat. Maybe none of the current readers know the answer and/or don't have a DS2 for testing.
(08-09-2015, 12:06 AM)asmcint Wrote: Can anyone help me get my PS2 controller working with these drivers or not? If you can't, that's fine, but I'd like to actually be told so instead of consistently being ignored.

I am starting to play with the source and was able to build the xinput1_3.dll file to support my Dual PS2 to USB adapter with VID0810 and PID0001. I might be able to help you, but the problem is I don't have your adapter for testing, and the other thing is I'm pretty new to this kind of development.

Big thanks to nefarius for getting this up on github. What this means is it's possible for more people to get involved and a higher chance that somebody can help you. Just be patient as this takes time.
Anybody has the problem that it works fine over bluetooth, but it stops working when plugging the usb cable?

I've an original DS3 and I followed all the instructions, I can use it over bluetooth with no issues, but when the battery dies and I plug the usb cable it stops working.
After plugging the cable, the SCP monitor display "charging" for few seconds, then the number stops and a device with all 00 as mac address jump in and everything stops.

Any help?
(08-08-2015, 11:40 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Duh, sorry, false alert, the DS4 is recognized correctly and the two error messages don't seem to have an impact on the connection. I managed to borrow a genuine DS4 from a friend earlier this day and tested it via Bluetooth in my fresh Windows 10 installation; works perfectly:

In the meantime I uploaded a new release regarding Windows 10 compatibility, maybe it helps in your case.
[Image: IpHNlbc.png]

Nefarious, thank you so much for working through this issue with me. I will be sure to donate in the future to keep this project alive. short question: I am interested in turning off DS4 front LED after it is properly connected (during play). But it looks to not be implemented yet? "Disable LED" is for DS3
[Image: NvBJhcv.png]
(08-09-2015, 12:28 AM)Dorque Wrote: I am starting to play with the source and was able to build the xinput1_3.dll file to support my Dual PS2 to USB adapter with VID0810 and PID0001. I might be able to help you, but the problem is I don't have your adapter for testing, and the other thing is I'm pretty new to this kind of development.

Big thanks to nefarius for getting this up on github. What this means is it's possible for more people to get involved and a higher chance that somebody can help you. Just be patient as this takes time.

I'll try to be patient, it just gets annoying when I ask a question and rather than getting some sort of answer I get nothing. Even an "I don't know" is good to me because it's some form of acknowledgement. That said, if you can give me that .dll I can give it a test with my own adapter and see what comes of it.
(08-09-2015, 02:03 AM)asmcint Wrote: I'll try to be patient, it just gets annoying when I ask a question and rather than getting some sort of answer I get nothing. Even an "I don't know" is good to me because it's some form of acknowledgement. That said, if you can give me that .dll I can give it a test with my own adapter and see what comes of it.

I specifically modified it to only detect VID0810 and PID0001. Check your Device Manager and let me know if yours matches.
[Image: EaPoZC2.png]
(08-09-2015, 02:25 AM)Dorque Wrote: I specifically modified it to only detect VID0810 and PID0001. Check your Device Manager and let me know if yours matches.
[Image: EaPoZC2.png]
Ah, okay, my bad. Mine is actually VID045E and PID028E
(08-09-2015, 02:32 AM)asmcint Wrote: Ah, okay, my bad. Mine is actually VID045E and PID028E

That can't be it, unless you've been mucking around somewhere. That is same as the VID and PID of the official wired Xbox 360 Controller that I have.
[Image: jvUgokx.png]
(08-09-2015, 02:40 AM)Dorque Wrote: That can't be it, unless you've been mucking around somewhere. That is same as the VID and PID of the official wired Xbox 360 Controller that I have.
[Image: jvUgokx.png]
Well I did try getting it to work with Zadig.exe, using Dualshock3.cfg and trying things that way, so that may have something to do with it. Found the listing specific to my piece of hardware, though, it does match up with your adapter.