XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(08-09-2015, 01:20 AM)haximusprime Wrote: [Image: IpHNlbc.png]

Nefarious, thank you so much for working through this issue with me. I will be sure to donate in the future to keep this project alive. short question: I am interested in turning off DS4 front LED after it is properly connected (during play). But it looks to not be implemented yet? "Disable LED" is for DS3
[Image: NvBJhcv.png]

I stand corrected; just shift the brightness control all the way to the left and it will be disabled.

Sponsored links

Hi, first time poster on here but long-time user of scp drivers.  Just upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 and damned if I can get my DS3 pad working (USB wired connection).  Appears to be installed as you'd expect, in devices shows PLAYSTATION®3 Controller with scarlett.crush drivers but doesn't function at all.  Tried uninstalling and re-installing.  Never had motionjoy on this laptop.

Mega-thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Exclamation 
Eureka! I've created a new thread regarding my build, so discussion can be focused on the basis of version 1.3 and newer.
(08-08-2015, 12:26 AM)asmcint Wrote: If it works fine via USB, then is it safe to assume that it is a wired controller? Big cord sticking out the front? Or do you have a wireless receiver hooked up in a USB port?

Its a DS3, wireless but it works if I connect the USB charging cable.
Has anyone had issues with the computer not falling asleep if the service is active? I recently just updated to win 10 from win 7 and I have to stop the scpservice for my computer to go into sleep mode. The controller still seems to work fine tho.

Using ds3 wired. I also tried a real Xbox one controller and windows seems to go into sleep mode fine.
(08-09-2015, 05:32 PM)100ajk Wrote: Its a DS3, wireless but it works if I connect the USB charging cable.

Oh, okay, I gotcha. I personally don't know if you can use the laptop's built-in bluetooth functionality or not, sorry.
Thanks.... I finaly found out by my self ... it was totally a fake controller issue, and the solution is right here:

FAKE CONTROLLER FIX

-fore everyobe comming across this, dealing with the same issue,
works a charm ( no more  motionjoy)
+
i suppose one should really point this out a little more since i am problaby not the only one useing  a 10,-€ well functioning collorfull fake ..
 thanks guys really aprecheatethe  the work you put in this coproduction so much!!

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Biggrin
(08-10-2015, 05:16 PM)Luckyjacks Wrote:
Thanks.... I finaly found out by my self ... it was totally a fake controller issue, and the solution is right here:

FAKE CONTROLLER FIX

-fore everyobe comming across this, dealing with the same issue,
works a charm ( no more  motionjoy)
+
i suppose one should really point this out a little more since i am problaby not the only one useing  a 10,-€ well functioning collorfull fake ..
 thanks guys really aprecheatethe  the work you put in this coproduction so much!!

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Biggrin

Where'd you get this from? Is the fix also in the source? Mind sharing it?

Never mind, fix is in the source Biggrin trying to include it in my release.
Any work around to getting PS3 pad and Bluetooth working on Windows 10? Thanks
works on windows 10 64bit, just make sure that run scpdriver and install the service and controller drivers, minus the bluetooth since it doesnt work that properly, maybe its only on my dongle, who knows, but it works on windows 7 not on windows 10. Instead use Zadig to install bluetooth drivers, it works fine after that. Im using CSR8510 Bluetooth 4.0 dongle.

Also there is a issue that SCP service is not starting after Windows 10 restart (quick boot no issue) but a quick fix did resolve this by setting the SCP service from automatic to automatic (delayed start).