XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(08-11-2015, 02:01 AM)remlei Wrote: works on windows 10 64bit, just make sure that run scpdriver and install the service and controller drivers, minus the bluetooth since it doesnt work that properly, maybe its only on my dongle, who knows, but it works on windows 7 not on windows 10. Instead use Zadig to install bluetooth drivers, it works fine after that. Im using CSR8510 Bluetooth 4.0 dongle.

Also there is a issue that SCP service is not starting after Windows 10 restart (quick boot no issue) but a quick fix did resolve this by setting the SCP service from automatic to automatic (delayed start).

Thanks What driver did you select on Windows 10 with Zadig?

I got mine working, I fully uninstalled all drivers on USB Bluetooth for Pad and Dongle.. I then reinstalled SCP Driver and forced install and now seems to be working.

Sponsored links

(08-11-2015, 02:01 AM)remlei Wrote: works on windows 10 64bit, just make sure that run scpdriver and install the service and controller drivers, minus the bluetooth since it doesnt work that properly, maybe its only on my dongle, who knows, but it works on windows 7 not on windows 10. Instead use Zadig to install bluetooth drivers, it works fine after that. Im using CSR8510 Bluetooth 4.0 dongle.

Also there is a issue that SCP service is not starting after Windows 10 restart (quick boot no issue) but a quick fix did resolve this by setting the SCP service from automatic to automatic (delayed start).

Can I know what does your BT dongle looks like? I just got mine from China and it does not seems to want to detect the gamepad at all. Done a lot of try using motioninjoy, scpdriver and so on. It just never seems to detect anything.

Mine looks like this:
[Image: Hot-Sale-Mini-USB-Bluetooth-Adapter-V-4-...-CSR-4.jpg]

It is CSR8510 A10.
Windows 7 x64
Intel G2020 2.9GHz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia GT630GT 2048mb
(08-11-2015, 06:30 AM)abubin Wrote: Can I know what does your BT dongle looks like? I just got mine from China and it does not seems to want to detect the gamepad at all. Done a lot of try using motioninjoy, scpdriver and so on. It just never seems to detect anything.

Mine looks like this:
[Image: Hot-Sale-Mini-USB-Bluetooth-Adapter-V-4-...-CSR-4.jpg]

It is CSR8510 A10.

I think I have one that looks pretty similar to that one but didn't support EDR 2.1 or something. If it's the same as mine then this adapter is not capable of pairing with a DS3.
Am using this one and can confirm it works with SCP
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007Q...ge_o04_s00
Hi, does this only work if you want to play with your controller wirelessly? I don't have a dongle and I don't mind playing with the cable. Would this still work?

Thanks.
(08-11-2015, 05:07 PM)Netix Wrote: Hi, does this only work if you want to play with your controller wirelessly? I don't have a dongle and I don't mind playing with the cable. Would this still work?

Thanks.

Yeah it's works both ways.
Is it normal my controller randomly disconnects and reconnects?
(08-11-2015, 07:23 PM)shankly1985 Wrote: Yeah it's works both ways.

Thank you, how do I have to install it then, just skip the dongle part?
Does this still works on W10? Where can I find the X360 drivers? It seems like you need a xbox 360 controller connected to your computer in order to download these drivers. At least, that's what they say on the official XBOX site.

Thank you in advance.
(08-11-2015, 07:55 PM)Netix Wrote: Thank you, how do I have to install it then, just skip the dongle part?
Does this still works on W10? Where can I find the X360 drivers? It seems like you need a xbox 360 controller connected to your computer in order to download these drivers. At least, that's what they say on the official XBOX site.

Thank you in advance.

If you have windows 8 and above the OS has 360 drivers installed. If running Windows 7 you need to go to Microsoft websites and download them. 

Before you install connect the ps3 pad with USB cable let windows install drivers,keep cable connected and run scp driver unselect bluetooth driver and clock install.. 

Run scp monitor and see if it's shown your controller.
When I connect my DS3 to the PC the leds on the back begin to flicker but I'm not sure windows installs any drivers. And if it does, it gives no notifications for it.

EDIT: It's all right, Windows has installed the drivers for the XBOX360 controller!