XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(09-30-2015, 05:21 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Are you running the SCP server after every restart?

ooh.. i miss that step Biggrin

and one more thing, can this driver causing analog thumbstick moving by itself ? my left thumbstick moves upward or move forward themselves by itself when playing GTA V

Sponsored links

I have been having problems with my ps3 controller, the problem is that all buttons work fine but when I click L3 and a direction as if I am running, it also presses the D-pad corresponding with whatever direction I was going with the left joystick.For example, press L3 down and push up to run and it presses the up pad on the D-pad. It does the same if I point up, down,left,right.
At first I thought is was a hardware issue but, this has happened on 3 different controllers.

Also I am pretty certain it happened when I was using /motioninjoy, Better DS3 tool and currently on SCP server.
I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they have fixed.
Ok i really need help. I tried everything i can think of.

So for whatever reason i couldn't get these drivers to work. I followed all the steps on the first page. Made sure all the programs i needed were all updated and everything was ready to go. I finally install the drivers and still my ps3 controller doesn't show up in "SCP monitor"

Reading other people problems i find out that motionjoy and these drivers don't work well. Before i found out about this i did try to install "Better DS3" through a youtube tutorial(That didn't work for me either)

So obviously im thinking that because i downloaded "Better DS3" and "Motionjoy" that was the reason the "SCP" drivers weren't working. So i uninstall every thing with motion joy and try again. No luck

Reading more into this i then find out that motionjoy seems to be a real pain to completely uninstall. I also then try to see if this will work on the other 2 laptops in my house. I DID get it to work on both my laptop and my brother's laptop. So obviously im still thinking even though i uninstalled evetrything to do with motionjoy there's still something lingering in my computer thats stopping these drivers from working. So worst case scenario i reinstalled windows.

I backed up everything i wanted and reinstalled windows through a flash drive. VERY FIRST THING i do once im back up and running is install everything on the first post to it's updated versions and also install the 360 controller adapter. I then follow the steps on the first post again to a T. AND STILL THIS DOESN'T WORK

Once i have everything installed if i plug my DS3 controller up to my computer 4 flashing lights with blink and then turn off. "SCP Monitor" says "Disconnected"

Now here is something i found out. Before i install the SCP drivers and i just installed the default drivers for the DS3 controller. I CAN SEE the playstation 3 controller under "Devices and printers"(If i go to properties however none of the buttons work. But my computer does recognize it)

Now once i install the SCP drivers the controller is no longer in "Devices and Printer" Which is weird because like i said I DO have this working on my laptop and i can see "Playstation 3" controller in devices and printer. Also on my laptop that i do have this working on. When i plug up my DS3. Not only is "Playstation 3" controller show. But also "Xbox 360 controller for windows" is shown as well. This was never shown on my gaming pc which im trying to get this to work on.

I am running Windows 7. I have tried everything i can think of. Any help??

This is the log after i install it. Everything seems like it went fine. But my DS3 still comes up as "Disconnected" in "SCP Monitor"

SCP Driver Installer 1.2.2.175 [9/30/2015 7:42:48 PM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\ScpVBus.inf".
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)
INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0xE000020B)
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\ScpServer\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf".
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)
INFO - SCP DS3 Service Started.

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
DS3 USB Driver
everything works fine . my controller works fine untill i unplug it ... i have a bluetooth connected to my pc ... when i unplug the controller the lights blink and the monitor sais BTH 00000000 none .. some help .. i tried pressing the ps button on the controller i unistalled it a few times and installed it again , followed every step right lots of times but i cant connect it via blueooth ... is there a possibility that my blueooth is not compatitable with the controller?
For 2.5 years, I've used the SCP DS3 program just fine with my PS3 controller. However, recently a month ago, the controller has been getting disconnected randomly (sometimes with the controls moving your character/ect in the same direct as it was before it disconnected). This started happening roughly a month after getting Windows 10, and "Resetting" the installation didn't do the trick. Did an update in Windows 10 cause this?
I know the instructions say to use GENUINE DS3 but can the wireless be made to work with a knockoff?

I have a knockoff that IDs itself as PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-ghic

All works great with the USB wire connected but when I disconnect the wire, the controllers no longer have any effect.
Please help me not working to me my device is sony vaio my bluetooth dongle is a qualcomm atheros ar3012 not install driver i am very bored this problem please help me.
Hi
I have followed all the instructions and everything installed correctly.
I have a compatible BT dongle USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001, the gamepad works well when connect with usb but not via Bluetooth. the monitor just says BTH 00000000 none.
Is there a way to fix this?
I'm on win 10 x64
Hey folks. I know this projects has been continued by Nefarius (kudos to you!), but I wanted to post this for posterity.

After being kind of swamped by the length of this thread and the various updates, I put together all the installs/upgrades/drivers along with a guide I created to help with the install.

So here is everything you need to use Scarlet.Crush's version of this tool:
Mediafire OR 4Shared OR Mega 
(Use whichever mirror you like, they are duplicates for redundancy.)

I have used these files and this guide on three systems successfully.

At this point it's probably worth just using whatever Nefarius has cooked up, but I figured after the hours I spent organizing all this I'd throw it out there.

Enjoy!

Edit: Example Image:
[Image: 6s6cR2j.png]
I really like this project and love the regular updates, its a little bit sad though that non-genuine controllers aren't supported out of the box.

As written here the name differs in some cases, hence the connection is being rejected. I recommend to add "Name.StartsWith("PLAYSTATION")".

e.g my controller is called "PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-PANHAI".

The bluetooth connection was unfortunately still not working properly, it stucked at:
L2CAP_Configuration_Response [05]

So I did what is written here but it was still not working, hence I bypassed "if (Connection.CanStartSvc)" completely for testing purposes and saw finally:
Plugin Port #1 for [01:0E:69:87:63:25]

However, the controller is being disconnected after 20 seconds (Its getting no player slot assigned for some reason):
HCI_Disconnection_Complete_EV [05]

Any idea what could be causing the problem? The controller works fine via BT on my Galaxy S3 (PS3 controller Android app) and my real PS3.