XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(12-15-2015, 04:49 PM)Lombra Wrote: Normally those lights should stop blinking shortly. (after a few seconds or minutes I think) They blink for a bit while searching for a bluetooth connection after you unplug it. I've also had it blink indefinitely at the odd occasion, though. Not sure what causes it.

Did you uninstall MotionInJoy properly? I understand there may be some issues if you do not. Don't know otherwise.

Rumble works out of the box, normally.

Really? works out of the box? then can you confirm me if Left 4 Dead has rumble options? I've played it wired (cause, as I understand I need a Bluetooth dongle, and I don't know which should I get) and there was no rumble.

Sponsored links

Guys I need some help: I updated from 8.1 to 10 and the controller works fine. the problem is that I can't pair it with my dongle anymore!
I have an hama 00086521. It works fine until I don't try to change the driver. after that i change the driver with xinput, windows 10 is no longer able to activate bluetooth.
here'e a screenshot:
[Image: lBVqLpM.jpg]
http://imgur.com/lBVqLpM
can someone help me? Sad With 8.1 I never had this bluetooth icon in the bar while using XP2 Sad
(12-15-2015, 07:55 PM)kratoz29 Wrote: Really? works out of the box? then can you confirm me if Left 4 Dead has rumble options? I've played it wired (cause, as I understand I need a Bluetooth dongle, and I don't know which should I get) and there was no rumble.

If you by "out of the box" mean without additional configuration beyond the installation instructions listed in the first post, then yes. I have no idea about Left 4 Dead, sorry.
(12-17-2015, 04:18 PM)Ansem93 Wrote: Guys I need some help: I updated from 8.1 to 10 and the controller works fine. the problem is that I can't pair it with my dongle anymore!
I have an hama 00086521. It works fine until I don't try to change the driver. after that i change the driver with xinput, windows 10 is no longer able to activate bluetooth.
here'e a screenshot:
[Image: lBVqLpM.jpg]
http://imgur.com/lBVqLpM
can someone help me? Sad With 8.1 I never had this bluetooth icon in the bar while using XP2 Sad

up!
Well I don't believe you should have the bluetooth icon if the driver was installed correctly.
Hi. Has the driver been fixed to work with the bootleg PANHAI controllers wirelessly yet?
I've got PANHAI also. I'm waiting for some genius to work it out and to finally use it wirelessly.
I would be extremely grateful!
(12-20-2015, 03:58 PM)Ansem93 Wrote: up!

I was happily using my 2 PS3 controllers on my Sony VAIO using this driver. Was running Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. I recently upgraded to windows 10 and the drivers wouldn't survive a reboot of my system. So i always have to repeat the procedures for 3-5 times until the driver works. Any workaround under Windows 10? I use my PS3 a lot but I don't want to go back to Windows 8.1.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi guys,

Just came to tell how I got my unsupported Bluetooth to continue working after restart or reboots.

So like someone said somewhere deep in the thread, internal Bluetooth chips, like the one we have on our laptops, have an Airplane mode that is not compatible with the SCP driver, so when we install SCP it works fine the first time, but if we reboot, it stops working and we have to reinstall the driver to get it back working.

The thing I did was the following: Once you restart your computer and it is not working anymore, go to Device Manager, look for the Bluetooth device which will have a different name (mine was "libusbK") expand it, right click on it, click "Properties", in the top click in the "Driver" tab and select the option "Roll back driver" this will install the Manufacturer driver that was before we installed SCP.

Now, instead of installing the driver using the SCP Driver toolkit, since the computer already has it installed we just have to update the driver via Device Manager so now we look for our Bluetooth device and right click there, Select "Browse my computer for driver software" which is the manual method, then select the second option "Let me pick from a list of devices drivers on my computer" there you will see the SCP driver listed, select it, click next and wait for install, after that you are done, go and check how it works with SCP monitor.

Also, restart your computer to check it is persistent between reboots.

This was tested in a Lenovo Y50 laptop with windows 10.
(09-26-2013, 03:13 AM)Huesoman Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply, I unistalled it (the Xinput wrapper) and want to install it again but this time with "force install" box checked (I have windows 7 but I heard that in one case it solved the problem). Just have a question: after following steps 1 to 8, I mean these:

1. Connect your Dongle and DS3 via USB and let Windows install it's default drivers.
2. Unpack the archive.
3. Create a directory where you want the Service to run from. [Recommended - C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions *]
4. Copy the contents of the ScpServer\bin to the directory you created.
5. Run ScpDriver.exe.
6. XP/Vista - check the Force Install option. Win 7/8 leave it unchecked.
7. Click Install.
8. Click Exit.

What should I do to pair (sync) the DS3 controller to the Bluetooth adapter? If they are automatically paired, what should I do to use the controller wirelessly? I mean, after step 8 ("click exit") I had the bluetooth dongle connected and also the ps3 controller via the USB cable, and on that ocassion I unplugged the PS3 controller from the USB cable and the USB cable from the PC, then hit the PS button on the controller (thinking that would pair it to the bluetooth dongle) but nothing happened, there was no connection whatsoever, and I thought maybe I should have followed some additional steps before unplugging the PS3 controller and the USB cable.

Could you (or anybody) explain me what should I do after step 8 (click exit) to get my ps3 controller paired to the Bluetooth dongle?
I know my bluetooth adapter is supported, its hardware id is "USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001" and is in the list of compatible bluetooth devices.

So im having this problem ive done everything as its said but this just comes up and the light on my controller is red all the time

(09-25-2013, 10:11 PM)forgone Wrote: @ReaperX24
Glad to know I could help.

@Huesoman

It looks like you just need to reinstall it.

Hi i need some help. When ive done as it is said i get a red light on my controller and this happens on SCP DS3 monitor and server!
Plz help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)