XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Ok, i'm about to give up. I have windows 10 pro, I've installed all drivers for 2 ds3 and 2 ds4 controllers and the dongle, they we're installed perfectly, no problems on the hardware menu. But when I start the SCP Server it either says disconnected or error.

After a bunch of fooling arround i've finally was able to see the host mac adress. I paired may 2 DS3 controllers through the SCP Server, disconnected the usbs and was able to "connect" and "disconnect" using the l1+r1+ps button. No luck on the DS4 though.

But than I tought, "what the hell, lets have some fun with the ds3 for now and i'll fix ds4 later", but no luck in trying to imput the commands on steam and emulators, basically it was paired with the dongle, but not with the pc.

Then I tought "well, at least its paired...but will it still work after a restart?". Answer was no. I restarted the computer and the dongle said "error" once again, and no controllers were showing up.

Don't know what to do anymore, any suggestions?

Dongle: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

Sponsored links

Hello there, I've been using this wrapper for some time with my dual shock 3 controller, using USB cable, but I want to go further and buy an USB bluetooth dongle to play wireless.

What are the best dongle for the work ? Or in other words : what should I search for (like specs and all...), the list provided in this tutorial only shows system ID, like "VID_03F0&PID_231D" but how can I choose one in online store ?

Thanks !
So just today I installed SCP and it worked I was able to use my Dualshock 3 controller and everything. But when I unplugged my controller and plugged it back it the controller is no longer working. I honestly have no idea what is going on.
Is there any way to change the strength of vibration on ds3?
Help solve the problem. Installed all the drivers. DoualShock 3 works perfectly with the wire, but as soon as the cable is removed, after a few seconds the gamepad is connected to the bluetooth and stops working. What could be the reason? The program shows everything well, but there is no response in the games and in the control panel when the buttons are pressed.
Hey guys, I tried everything. On Windows 10 Home, Windows 7 Ultimate. My Usb Dongle is not on the compatible list, so I tried the Zadig Bluetooth Driver Override (Replace Driver) but SCPDRIVER never installs the Bluetooth Driver for my Dongle. The same problem in both operational system. I tested bluetooth Dongle working as normal and it is working perfectly.

Am I loosing anything ? I did it step by step thousand times.

My USB Bluetooth Dongle ID is BCM920702 Bluetooth 4.0 Zero Touch Dongle (from ORICO)

Digital Sign: USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E2 (libwdi autogenerated)

Connected with USB cable it is working perfectly.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
DS3 USB Driver

Never installs BLUETOOTH DRIVER in the list above.

Anyone can give me a hand? I am almost giving up! THanks a lot
Hi Guys.
I played just yesterday with my Ps3 Controller via the SCP Toolkit and it all worked fine, but today, the controller does still connect but does not work. None of the buttons is responding. I tried reinstalling but it didnt help. Is there any Idea for a fix or what the problem might be?
I dont know if i am allowed to post links but here is a screenshot via Gyazo: https://gyazo.com/882e71693e468b9127266f92c64f34ab
(09-15-2017, 07:59 PM)Catrigos Wrote: Hi Guys.
I played just yesterday with my Ps3 Controller via the SCP Toolkit and it all worked fine, but today, the controller does still connect but does not work. None of the buttons is responding. I tried reinstalling but it didnt help. Is there any Idea for a fix or what the problem might be?
I dont know if i am allowed to post links but here is a  screenshot via Gyazo: https://gyazo.com/882e71693e468b9127266f92c64f34ab
press Start button
(08-06-2017, 04:19 AM)McParker2002 Wrote: So just today I installed SCP and it worked I was able to use my Dualshock 3 controller and everything. But when I unplugged my controller and plugged it back it the controller is no longer working. I honestly have no idea what is going on.

I have the exact same problem. When I installed and used it for the first time it worked fine. Then I took out the controller and ever since then it never works again. The first time (the one that worked) when I pressed the PS button, the #1 light in the left turned on. ever since then no light turns on. The controller itself is fine (can still play PS3 games).
Were you able to fix the problem ?
I’ve started using xinuput today and it works like a charm. But my problem is that I can’t move my folder because it says that it’s open in an another file. I’d checked if it was still on by using the task feature, but I couldn’t find scpservice.exe to stop it. I do have two accounts, with the other one being admin. Do I have to go to my admin user to turn it off?