XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi guys, I`m trying to use 2 fake ps3 panhai controllers via bluetooth. I have the latest version of scp server, and the custom scpcontrol.dll for the fake controlers. With 1 controller via wire and one via bt is working, but if I try tu use both via bluetooth doesn`t work. The bluetooth "number" freeze, and then starts a connect/disconnect loop. any ideea?
I use windows 7 x64
bluetooth USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134
thanks

Attached Files
.rar   ScpServerLog.rar (Size: 469,07 KB / Downloads: 365)

Sponsored links

Is there seriously not one person who knows how to fix the issue with rumble?
Quote:Is there seriously not one person who knows how to fix the issue with rumble?

https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/issues/390
I have official DS3 and cannot get rumble to work, with USB or BT connection...

I used 1.2.2.175 version for a long time and now 1.6.238.16010 and it never worked...

Is there anything I missed ?

Thanks
THE BUTTONS L2, R2, L3, R3, AND PS BUTTON ARE NOT PROGRAMMABLE WITH SCP TOOLKIT, MONTIONJOY USED TO HAVE NO PROBLEMS USING THOSE KEYS INGAME, IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY ON THE INTERNET IS AWARE NOR IS THERE A SOLUTION TO THIS IF SO PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL CONTINUE TO HELP STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION THAT SCPTOOLKIT IS A GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO MOTIONJOY BECAUSE ITS NOT. I have been looking for any fixes on multiple forums and youtube videos to no avail, I know I was once able to use these binds with motionjoy, but this scp WILL NOT WORK with the mentioned keys, I have tried the most recent patch of scp that doesnt have profile manager and also found a hidden* 1.2.2.175 patch that has profile manager and still it is unable to program the very importaint buttons, the l2 and r2 show inputs of z-axis and r3 and l3 only work when bound to l2 and r2 confusing I know but completely useless without the functionality to bind these buttons, I saw a beta that the devoloper posted on binds for scp 3 years ago but I havent seen that now at the end of 2018, please if anyone has a solution tell me thank you, the hours I put into trying to find a solution is painful, and to the people saying that this is better than what motionjoy used to be are dead wrong.
(09-09-2018, 12:06 PM)[email protected] Wrote: THE BUTTONS L2, R2, L3, R3, AND PS BUTTON ARE NOT PROGRAMMABLE WITH SCP TOOLKIT, MONTIONJOY USED TO HAVE NO PROBLEMS USING THOSE KEYS INGAME, IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY ON THE INTERNET IS AWARE NOR IS THERE A SOLUTION TO THIS IF SO PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL CONTINUE TO HELP STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION THAT SCPTOOLKIT IS A GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO MOTIONJOY BECAUSE ITS NOT. I have been looking for any fixes on multiple forums and youtube videos to no avail, I know I was once able to use these binds with motionjoy, but this scp WILL NOT WORK with the mentioned keys, I have tried the most recent patch of scp that doesnt have profile manager and also found a hidden* 1.2.2.175 patch that has profile manager and still it is unable to program the very importaint buttons, the l2 and r2 show inputs of z-axis and r3 and l3 only work when bound to l2 and r2 confusing I know but completely useless without the functionality to bind these buttons, I saw a beta that the devoloper posted on binds for scp 3 years ago but I havent seen that now at the end of 2018, please if anyone has a solution tell me thank you, the hours I put into trying to find a solution is painful, and to the people saying that this is better than what motionjoy used to be are dead wrong.

People still using motionjoy in 2018 ? Wow.
Talk me about uninformed kids Smile

Fireshock is probably your best bet since sc toolkit has been dropped years ago
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-09-2018, 12:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: People still using motionjoy in 2018 ? Wow.
Talk me about uninformed kids Smile

Fireshock is probably your best bet since sc toolkit has been dropped years ago

I'm the one that's misinformed, yet people are still posting about fixing scp and youtube tutorials on how to download . And btw I looked up fireshock before I posted my comment and there is like 5 urls total related to fireshock and the dowload page for it has removed the download links, so how am I misinformed again? let me state that me trying to find a solution to use the buttons on my ps3 emulated controller are not a matter of me proving how hard my ego is, it is simply me trying to find any solution that I can to use the buttons like I was once able to do when using motionjoy, and for you to say "People still using motionjoy in 2018 ? Wow.
Talk me about uninformed kids [Image: smile.gif]" just shows how ***** retarded you are, how and why would i be posting on the scp forum is i was trying to use motionjoy, I was merely stating the capabilities that software used to have compared to scp, use your ***** head you people only post and reply for entertainment it seems rather than a solution, its ***** sad.
(09-09-2018, 12:46 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Talk me about uninformed kids [/font][/color][Image: smile.gif]" just shows how ***** retarded you are, how and why would i be posting on the scp forum is i was trying to use motionjoy, I was merely stating the capabilities that software used to have compared to scp, use your ***** head you people only post and reply for entertainment it seems rather than a solution, its ***** sad.

One of the basic rules when asking for help on forums is to avoid ranting.
that's something quite obvious you seem to ignore. Our forums are quite old, though. and most of us know about what "netiquette" means.
sad to seed nowadays kids have no idea about it Sad

Time to ask your parents to give you a proper education, kiddo. it'll serve you in your future life Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Meanwhile I'm over here using my DS3 just fine, every button that rpk mentioned didn't work for him works perfectly for me. Never had a single issue. Maybe get a better controller? Lol.
Hi everyone. I know I'm late to the forum, but I've downloaded and installed version 1.2.2.175 (no idea if it is the latest version), and I honestly cannot figure out how to re map buttons easily using this driver. I'm used to using BETTERDS3 which had a very simplistic design, and very easy to use interface. The only reason I'm looking to switch, is due to the motioninjoy driver causing issues with my PC (crashing my computer, disconnecting etc.). 

So I'm just wondering how people do remap buttons, or if it is even possible. If not, do you have any other alternatives that I could try?