Xbox 360 controller analogstick problem
Hello,
I try to play TTT with a xbox 360 controller but the analogsticks doesen't react. After I search for this problem I find often the answer ''Solved by increasing the stick sensitivty in LilyPad from 1.0 to 1.330.'' but it doesen't fix the problem. And i contiune my search and no answer help me.
Do somebody have for my problem a solution ?

Thanks for all help Smile

Sponsored links

Can you tell us what the problem is?
The problem is that the analogsticks doesn't react.
And I try all things from the internet out but it still doesn't react.
Can somebody help me ? Sad
Have you tried using the Xpad plugin or the pokopom pad plugin? those seem to set the controls automatically for the xbox 360 controller. those plugins work great for me, no real issues other than Xpad plugin not working for Medal of honor: Frontline for some reason....but yeah i'd say you should use the Pokopom pad plugin
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160
I will try it and report it to you if works or not Smile

Thanks for you help
(07-31-2016, 08:58 PM)Skohix Wrote: Have you tried using the Xpad plugin or the pokopom pad plugin? those seem to set the controls automatically for the xbox 360 controller. those plugins work great for me, no real issues other than Xpad plugin not working for Medal of honor: Frontline for some reason....but yeah i'd say you should use the Pokopom pad plugin
LilyPad's default controls are set to the X360 controller inputs as well.
Skohix can you give me the links of the plugin Pokopom and Xpad or somebody else ?
(08-01-2016, 02:01 PM)Supertod Wrote: Skohix can you give me the links of the plugin Pokopom and Xpad or somebody else ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1wssOe...k4TUk/view
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160
Thank you very much Smile