Xbox Controller Support With Fraps & Steam
Did you ever want to be able to use a Xbox Controller while you play your favorite PlayStation 2 games and use the Steam Overlay or record and take screenshots with Fraps. I found a way to achieve this! I upload the file here and find it in the PCSX2 folder. There you will find the description for details and the file.

Sponsored links

This doesn't help at all
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(09-21-2015, 09:49 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: This doesn't help at all

You need to read the description in the link->PCSX2 folder. I posted all the details there since many forums wont let you edit your post after some time and if I ever needed to update it all I need to do is reupload the description file in Google Drive and not have to spam the forums and make a new topic.
Actually you need to post the description in the OP so I can know if this post is relevant or not.

Xinput works with both PCSX2 and Steam overlay natively.

There is no limit on how long you can edit a post, literally you could do it years from now and it would still work.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-22-2015, 01:14 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Actually you need to post the description in the OP so I can know if this post is relevant or not.

Xinput works with both PCSX2 and Steam overlay natively.

There is no limit on how long you can edit a post, literally you could do it years from now and it would still work.

Its also easier to update the file from my drive if I chose to share this on another website. So then I only have to re-upload in one place and not multiple places. I am not the only one who does this since this method is handy and I promise its virus free.
(09-22-2015, 04:46 AM)LegoManIAm94 Wrote: Its also easier to update the file from my drive if I chose to share this on another website. So then I only have to re-upload in one place and not multiple places. I am not the only one who does this since this method is handy and I promise its virus free.

Your file is useless for PCSX2.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
This is likely spam/troll/crapware.
(09-22-2015, 04:46 AM)LegoManIAm94 Wrote: I promise its virus free.

For future reference that means practically nothing.

I mean, assume I wrote a virus, and tried to distribute it to unknowing users.

Am I gonna say "Hey! This is a virus! Infect yourselves plox!" or am I gonna make assurances that it isn't?

Whether yours is a virus or not remains to be seen but your best course of action in future situations like this is:

1. Don't ignore the requests of moderators and long time forum members.
2. Link a scan somewhere like virus total.
3. Write better explanations.

I downloaded the file for lulz. It seems to be Pinnacle game profiler profiles. Which again aren't needed for really any of what you said you were setting out to do. Nor do you mention you even need Pinnacle GP to even use your files in your post.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD