Xbox One Controller help!?
I'm trying to map my Xbox One controller, but it constantly tries to map my triggers as analogs. And the one time I 'think' I managed to get it too work, tried in game, and it was as if a button was being constantly pressed. Any help on this issue? Any config files lying around?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you! Smile

Sponsored links

Managed to sort the majority of my issues out. Now I just can't map my triggers. LT shows up as z Axis + and RT comes up as z Axis -

Anyone know what to do here?
That's because they are axes (pressure sensitive) and not normal buttons.

Is there any problem with them being axes?
(11-24-2015, 07:03 PM)willkuer Wrote: That's because they are axes (pressure sensitive) and not normal buttons.

Is there any problem with them being axes?

Not at all, I'm just new to this emulator is all. They work fine. I'm not able to move diagonally on any of the games though, any idea how I can resolve this dude?

Tah!
Put sensitivity of analog sticks to approx. 1.3

The ds controller input is squarelike while the xbos input is round. You need to overcompensate that.
(11-24-2015, 09:14 PM)willkuer Wrote: Put sensitivity of analog sticks to approx. 1.3

The ds controller input is squarelike while the xbos input is round. You need to overcompensate that.

Hmm, I've had the sensitivity on 9, haha. Still can't seem to move diagonally. Anything else I could try?

Thank you for helping by the way, appreciate it!
Please post first two tabpages of lilypad settings.

On the first tabpage there is a button 'test device'. What happens if you check diagonal movements there?
(11-24-2015, 11:09 PM)willkuer Wrote: Please post first two tabpages of lilypad settings.

On the first tabpage there is a button 'test device'. What happens if you check diagonal movements there?

Hey man, managed to get everything to work, baring my R2, lol. Trying to play Fight Night Round 2 and R2 is block so it's a bit of a problem, you wouldn't have any solutions to that would you?
That's very simple go here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LilyPad-0-10-0 download the lilypad plugin version 10.0 don't use the 11 version that comes with the new builds, i manage to configure everything and i have the new Wireless adapter + xbox one controller and it configure nicely, i can't believe no one here recommend using and older version of the lilypad plugin, thought when i ask here no one had a clue since no on answer and my post went down the drain. i figure this myself.
(11-27-2015, 11:45 PM)jvhellraiser Wrote: That's very simple go here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LilyPad-0-10-0 download the lilypad plugin version 10.0 don't use the 11 version that comes with the new builds, i manage to configure everything and i have the new Wireless adapter + xbox one controller and it configure nicely, i can't believe no one here recommend using and older version of the lilypad plugin, thought when i ask here no one had a clue since no on answer and my post went down the drain. i figure this myself.

I'm trying to get my xbox one controller to work through the new wireless adapter, but I can't. Many different buttons are registering as "Z Axis -" instead of separate buttons, even when the Diagnostics pane shows all inputs as working correctly. How did you configure it nicely?

Thanks!

Edit: I figured out what went wrong. Some settings in my computer were already changed when I tried to get my controller to work with the steam version of FFXIII, so I had to go back and change some of those. In Device Manager, under Human Interface Devices, I believe the wireless Xbox One controller defaults as "XINPUT Compatible HID Device". I had previously changed that device to "HID-compliant device" to try and make it work in FFXIII. I had to change it back to make it work in PCSX2. To change it back, I had to right click on "HID-compliant device", Update Driver Software, Browse my computer for driver software, Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer, and then choose the option for "XINPUT Compatible HID Device".

Now, when I go into PCSX2, i uncheck the box next to DirectInput in the config settings for LilyPad, and that'll let me map the controls for my wireless controller.