Xbox One Vibration Configuration/Help
I was wondering if anyone could help me.  I'm trying to set up my Xbox One controller and, ive got the controls set up but, I would like to enable the vibration.  Is there anything that I can do to do that? Thank you for reading this and, I wish you a good day.

Sponsored links

(08-20-2018, 07:18 PM)DamnedX124 Wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could help me.  I'm trying to set up my Xbox One controller and, ive got the controls set up but, I would like to enable the vibration.  Is there anything that I can do to do that? Thank you for reading this and, I wish you a good day.

on the bottom right of where you configured the buttons look for big motor and small motor click them both, enjoy.
[Image: a8bbc7f4509f01b50f790ed3b56db270.png]
At the right bottom corner, you'll see Add Force Feedback Effect (A.K.A Vibration/Rumble), click on Big Motor & Small Motor to add the rumble/vibration.

If you're going to add rumble/vibration for other controller change the XInput device pad at the dropbox beside Big motor that corresponds to the player.
CPU: Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz - 4.4GHz | GPU: GTX 1080 G1 Gaming (GIGABYTE) | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 3 Rev. 1.0 (Potentially fried/dead)| RAM: 32GB DDR3 G-Skull & Corsair Vengeance 2400MHz | NZXT Hue+ | Sound Card: Sound Blaster Z | HDDs: 3TB External Archive HDD Seagate, 8TB Seagate Gaming External HDD, 8TB Seagate Archive SMR (Busted)