Xbox Rumble/Xpad Keyboard
Hello,

This have probably been resolved many times, but all my searches (using the forums, google, and yahoo) did not help me find the answer. I read something that kinda point in a good direction, but too vague for me to figure it out for various reasons (ie, one had a solution for xpad, but the link was a block of code that supposively fix my xpad issue, but I don't know how to use the code).

I am using PCSX2 0.9.6 and playing Persona 4. I am using a xbox 360 controller as my ps2 one.

So with that, I want to get rumble, but so far ran into a rock. Lillypad does not seem to be doing it despite I turned on XInput. I suspect there maybe a driver missing from what I can gather, but I don't know what.

The alternative is the Xpad 0.1.0 and the rumble does works, but then the game's keyboard no longer can, so I can't escape, can't make a save state, or change framerates.

If someone can direct me to either how to get Lilypad to be able to do force feedback or xpad to stop disabling my keyboard (btw, the one fix I read - making both controllers xpad, does not work).

Thanks.

Sponsored links

Have you added the force feedback effects under pad 1 in LilyPad? Big Motor and Small Motor? It isn't enough to just turning on XInput, you see.
(06-30-2009, 08:15 AM)Aemony Wrote: Have you added the force feedback effects under pad 1 in LilyPad? Big Motor and Small Motor? It isn't enough to just turning on XInput, you see.

Thanks. I was trying to find the information everywhere!
I am using an original Xbox controller (Xbox 1), and I have a gamepad called " DX XBCD Xbox game pad" and everything wirks great except the rumble. Weird because when I go to test the rumble under "Big motor" and "Small motor" everything does work, but it does not work in any game I have played even after enabling rumble in the game.

Right now im playing FFX, and rumble does not work, even though if I test it, it does work, just not in the game. I'm using PCSX2 0.9.6. Is there something im missing?
Try using 0.9.7 beta (and the plugins it includes) maybe it's fixed in that newer version of Lilypad
[Image: newsig.jpg]