Xbox one Controller Wireless connection
I have been trying to figure out or even know if there is a way for the xbox wireless controller to stay connected to the PCSX2 emulator. I have to turn on the controller before I start the emulator. If I want to use the controller after a run the emulator it won't recognize or connect. Is there a fix for this? or a solution?

Sponsored links

I have "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" (official microsoft) controller and I can tell you that it shows up perfectly fine even if i turn it on after i start the emulator. What emulator version are you using?
I have the same controller and adapter too. I am using 1.74933
Same as MrWizard. Everything runs perfectly fine for me with my XBox One controller and adapter and I can also turn it on after launching PCSX2 and it detects it just fine
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Here are my controller settings, note the checkboxes. The profile is set to dualshock/2 under first controller and all the buttons been auto mapped. None of the other settings were changed. So when I turn on the controller it just... shows up in the list to the right and works.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)