Xbox360 controller no dualshock 2
Hy,
I searched now for about a hour and don't know what to do.
I try to play the german version of Final Fantasy XII with the wireless Xbox 360 controller, but always get the message, that I don't have a dualshock 2 controller plugged.
I have the PCSX2 1.2.1 version installed.

I waited for this moment for a week and I am sad now. Sad
If you need more information say so.

Thank you for your help!

Sponsored links

did you mind the controls in lilipad?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Sorry for my horrible english, but what do you mean with "did you mind"?
If I mapped the buttons?
I can navigate through the system menu without any problems.
My guess is the missing dualshock 2. But other player were able to just use it without changing any settings.
Nobbs made a typo. He meant "did you bind the controls?" And by your answer you did. But you don't need a DS2 for PCSX2, a 360 controller should work fine. Hmm. Try a different pad plugin?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I had the same problem with Pokopom and can't even start properly with SSSPSX. Sad
When I tried to start with SSSPSX I always got a disc error.
I use Virtual CD to emulate a CD-ROM drive since I only have an IDE drive but my motherboard doesn't have ports for it.
I took an image with my laptop and threw it just into Virtual CD.
Maybe there is the problem.
And when at the start should be "PLAYSTATION 2" I only have some white lines there.
I don't know, maybe I broke the BIOS.
Anyways, thanks for you help. Smile
That's interesting...

Can you post the game serial number please?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
I guess that's the serial number...
Why do you need it?
Don't use virtual drive software. Load the disc image directly with PCSX2 ISO loader.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-05-2014, 11:51 PM)statistnr1 Wrote: 5060121824997
I guess that's the serial number...
Why do you need it?

Sorry, I meant the catalog number; the one that looks like: SLUS-10001. Tongue

#EDIT: It's required so as to attempt to possibly test the very same game. I tested Pokopom against FF12 US and I remember it working fine.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(09-05-2014, 11:55 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Don't use virtual drive software. Load the disc image directly with PCSX2 ISO loader.
Will test it out immediately!
EDIT: Need to get the image again. Virtual CD only gave me the Virtual CD image type.

(09-05-2014, 11:57 PM)KrossX Wrote: Sorry, I meant the catalog number; the one that looks like: SLUS-10001. Tongue

#EDIT: It's required so as to attempt to possibly test the very same game. I tested Pokopom against FF12 US and I remember it working fine.
SLES-54356

Thanks for your help :3