XenoSaga save request...
Does anyone have a save at the Church in the first Episode?

I think I deleted my save months ago when I formatted and forgot to back it up...
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||

Sponsored links

go here:-

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=xenosaga

find the right game and click on save. find a memory card which has a save closest to where u reached and get the memory card. next get the memory card tool MyMc, open the memory card u are using in pcsx2, click on import, browse for the other memory card that has the save and after that the save will get imported. now start the game and hope it recognizes the memory card and loads the game. if it didn't and said invalid memory card then browse the forum and find the thread saying how to use MyMc
(11-04-2012, 09:29 AM)solidus Wrote: go here:-

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=xenosaga

find the right game and click on save. find a memory card which has a save closest to where u reached and get the memory card. next get the memory card tool MyMc, open the memory card u are using in pcsx2, click on import, browse for the other memory card that has the save and after that the save will get imported. now start the game and hope it recognizes the memory card and loads the game. if it didn't and said invalid memory card then browse the forum and find the thread saying how to use MyMc

I needed this and tried to download the saves but GameFAQS just redirects me to Gamespot. Would there be some server cache or something somewhere that still has that? Or another location where people share saves?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD