Xenosaga 1,2 and 3 on v1.6.0 & v1.7.3
The game shows at the bottom of the emulator that its running at 60fps but doesn't feel like 60fps for some reason, it feels laggy. Also do I need to apply the 60fps patch/cheat to it ? The settings for V.1.6.0 are attached below 

As for the v.1.7.3 it shows  the Video is running at 60fps and the game at 30fps. Attachment below 
Maybe im getting 30 fps due it running in windowed mode, but its seems fine in fullscreen idk. Either way is it possible to run the game in windowed and get 60fps ? cause i don't see any settings to do so in V1.7.3.

Please help me figure out the general settings for all the 3 games. Also should I run the games on v1.6 or v1.7

EDIT:- I've figured out the 60fps patch for both versions, sorry for the trouble. Didn't knew that even if the emulator was showing 60fps, it wouldn't work without the patch.  Now all is left is to see whether my settings are good or not.

My Pc specs :- 1070 and i7-6900k and Im running this on SSD 
Thanks and any help would be appreciated  Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Unless there is a 60fps patch applied to a game(if such patch exist),all PAL games are running at 25fps and all ntsc games are running at 30fps and that's normal
(07-15-2022, 10:04 PM)vsub Wrote: Unless there is a 60fps patch applied to a game(if such patch exist),all PAL games are running at 25fps and all ntsc games are running at 30fps and that's normal

Yep I figured it out few secs ago. Sorry about that.

Few more questions: should i run the games on v.17.3 does it even make a difference ?. And are my general settings good ? Do i need to change something.
I've heard xenosaga can crash during saving and how does save card work exactly. 
Do almarsguide cheats work good ?
Thats all
True. Dunno if you already tried on your ps2, but the bug is present in original game, in specific savepoints.
Good point is you can savestate before those points using emu
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-15-2022, 10:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: True. Dunno if you already tried on your ps2, but the bug is present in original game, in specific savepoints.
Good point is you can savestate before those points using emu

So before saving in game via a save point, i just go to System->savestate and save the game incase it crashes and load it from there ? 
Did i get it right ?
Press f1
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-15-2022, 10:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Press f1

Another question if u don't mind, what name do you give the .pnach file in the cheats folder? I copied the CRCs from the wiki for the 60fps cheat file/code/mod and put that as the .pnach file name. Also can I just copy all the codes (i.e., //Max Money //Enable Battle Codes //TP Gained After Battle etc) in one .pnach file and give it whatever name i want and it would work fine ? or do i need to make seperate .pnach file for each type of cheats
About your questions
1.You need to put as a name the game crc which you get by looking at the console when you run a game,for example
Debug=>Enable Console and run the game and you will see something like
Code:
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_212.91;1) Game CRC = 0xAC93B7C4, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
In this case(this is not Xenosaga),the crc is AC93B7C4 and you use that as a name
When saving your file make sure you switch the "Save as type" to "All Files" and then type as a name AC93B7C4.pnach

2.Yes you can put as much codes as you want but keep in mind,the more codes you enable,the higher the chance something to go wrong
And also the codes much be decrypted(if they are encrypted)and to be for your version of the game

3.If you are using the latest beta,it seems you don't need to do anything to fix the saving to the memory card problem
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-you...#pid603236
(07-16-2022, 07:35 AM)vsub Wrote: About your questions
1.You need to put as a name the game crc which you get by looking at the console when you run a game,for example
Debug=>Enable Console and run the game and you will see something like
Code:
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_212.91;1) Game CRC = 0xAC93B7C4, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
In this case(this is not Xenosaga),the crc is AC93B7C4 and you use that as a name
When saving your file make sure you switch the "Save as type" to "All Files" and then type as a name AC93B7C4.pnach

2.Yes you can put as much codes as you want but keep in mind,the more codes you enable,the higher the chance something to go wrong
And also the codes much be decrypted(if they are encrypted)and to be for your version of the game

3.If you are using the latest beta,it seems you don't need to do anything to fix the saving to the memory card problem
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-you...#pid603236
Hello, i've figured out the cheats and stuff now im running into another problem. 

I'm getting "A seek error has occurred" during the cutscenes.
In both 1.6 and 1.7.3, only thing i've been able to find is that its either bad iso or some settins/plugins
Try with your game disk then if you think it's a bad iso