Xenosaga 1 Widescreen Problems Please Help
(01-16-2018, 07:00 AM)inertiacreep Wrote: OK! So I got it to work. I downloaded PCSX 1.2.1 and the only way it worked was downloadingthe widescreen .pnach and in the menu options selecting Enable Cheats and deselecting Enable Widescreen Patches.... couldnt get it to work for nothing in PCSX 1.4.0

why would go down grade to 1.2.1 which is ancient at this point instead of getting the gits which far beyond the 1.4.0 at this point too

Sponsored links

(01-17-2018, 12:45 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: why would go down  grade to 1.2.1 which is ancient at this point instead of getting the gits which far beyond the 1.4.0 at this point too

Because idk what "gits" is and when I went on PCSX website, it looked like 1.4.0 was the latest thing, which I could NOT get to work correctly on this game so my only recourse was to try something else, being 1.2.1.... I see this "gits" thing on the website now for the first time but im confused what it is, also after a couple days nobody in this thread told me to try gits when I said I was using 1.4.0..

The only input people gave me was "well, it should work" and "do it again"
(01-16-2018, 07:00 AM)inertiacreep Wrote: OK! So I got it to work. I downloaded PCSX 1.2.1 and the only way it worked was downloadingthe widescreen .pnach and in the menu options selecting Enable Cheats and deselecting Enable Widescreen Patches.... couldnt get it to work for nothing in PCSX 1.4.0
It seems like you put the patch in the cheats folder instead of the cheats_ws (ws for widescreen) folder. If you put the pnach in the cheats_ws folder, you can use "Enable Widescreen Patches".

You could try 1.4.0 (or latest 1.5.0-development release) again with fresh settings. It should work out.
git build are current latest and greatest build they are linked in my sig