Xenosaga 1 issues.
Hello i just started playing Xenosaga 1 for ps2 and i dumped the game using imgburn and my disc works fine on my ps2 but when playing on DX11 at 1080p i still get the issues with the shadows and i know putting skipdraw at 1 fixes that but would playing the game on opengl be better? I never run into any slowdown but i do have some issues with the textboxs glitching out and the game crashed when saving. I can't tell you the name of the room but it's like the third save point in the game and it crashed. So what would be my best option for having pcsx2 as accurate as possible? My rig can handle it. Thanks.

Edit: I am using the latest dev version as of today 7/14/18

Sponsored links

some save points in this game will crash when using pcsx2.
best bet is making a savestate before each savepoint
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-14-2018, 09:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: some save points in this game will crash when using pcsx2.

Alright thank you. Um so for shadows just put skipdraw to 1? and other than that i can fully beat the game right? People say that the pcsx2 wiki has not been updated in awhile but i intend to update it once i can beat the game. Just wanna set it up as best as possible.
(07-14-2018, 09:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: some save points in this game will crash when using pcsx2.

Also they have this weird issues with their hair in the cutscenes. Is this something i can fix? I mean it's not major. but i do notice it. and when i pause cutscenes the screen has a jitter effect