Xenosaga 2 Problem with right analog stick
I use pcsx2 0.9.8. and play xenosaga 2 finely until I have to use right analog stick to do a quest but it's not working. I first use SSSPSX Pad with my joystick then try to use the LilyPad with keyboard and mouse but still not working.

I think this is only happen in xenosaga 2 because I am doing just fine with other game that using right analog stick.

My computer:
Windows XP SP3
AMD Phenom™ II X4 945
Processor 3.01 GHz, 3.25 GB of RAM

Already try using plugin:
SSSPSX Pad Pressure Mod 1.7.1
LilyPad svn (r4510) 0.10.0

So, can you fix this problem for me? Thank you for your attention and sorry if there is any mistake in layout. This is my first post.

Sponsored links

Did you try using the latest SVN : PCSX2 SVN or use a older version such as PCSX2 0.9.7.

Are you sure thats Right Analog Stick and not Left Analog Stick. did you try changing the Input APIs.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Which quest is it? I've finished the game and all quests, didn't have a problem. Moved out of bug reports
[Image: newsig.jpg]
you are rotating the right stick too fast

its the fishing minigame or crank wheel i bet.
Yes, my bad. My dual shock is having a problem with circular motion, for the prove I'm having a hard time to do the windows cleaning quest. For one window I need more than 20 seconds to clean it and it will never be completed.