Xenosaga 2 on steam deck
Hello, I set up pcsx2 on my steam deck and was able to play through xenosaga 1 with minimal issues. I am now trying to play xenosaga 2 and the game goes to black screen whenever a cutscene is about to begin and then the game becomes unplayable. Has enyone experienced this?

Regular game play is fine. But whenever a cutscene is about to load it just goes to black screen. I have tried different usos of the same game. So I don't think it's the iso.

Sponsored links

(07-29-2022, 04:41 AM)Borioso Wrote: Hello, I set up pcsx2 on my steam deck and was able to play through xenosaga 1 with minimal issues. I am now trying to play xenosaga 2 and the game goes to black screen whenever a cutscene is about to begin and then the game becomes unplayable. Has enyone experienced this?

Regular game play is fine. But whenever a cutscene is about to load it just goes to black screen. I have tried different usos of the same game. So I don't think it's the iso.

try with your game disc directly ?
does the game boot on your real ps2 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-29-2022, 07:36 AM)jesalvein Wrote: try with your game disc directly ?
does the game boot on your real ps2 ?

I do not have the game disk or a ps2 handy unfortunately.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go